News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

Jas starts to dream...

~*'What is this?' Jas finds herself running down a dark corridor. She wants to ask questions, but can't find the energy to speak, and is being pulled along by someone familiar. 'Who is that? It's... you...?' They seem to be in pursuit. As they flee, the footsteps of soldiers can now be clearly heard. The two make a sharp right turn, and Jas stumbles because of a wound that somehow ended up on her thigh. Whoever is with her helps her up so the soldiers can't keep up. Her vision blurs. When it clears, they are standing with a safe behind them, and people of the military closing in- taking aim- on them. The unnamed one holds Jas in effort to protect her, but they are knocked away from eachother as they are shot. The last thing Jas sees before waking is the person reaching for her...*~

"Ahhh," she starts to sit up. "What the hell was that?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Flying Chickens

"So, mates. Are we free to be going, then?" He asked doing an odd little waving motion with his fingers towards the door. "I swear I shall not hurt your dear Heronn right now." He said, holding up his left hand as if he were saying a vow.

Anarchy_Jas

((His left hand? XD I just had to say that, and this...

"Why is the rum gone?"))

Jas looks at her thigh where she was injured in the dream. "Still hurt like a mutha," she starts flipping through her spellbook. "I gotta stop playing animé and videogame music and eating candy before going to bed..."

Wolfpika

Hanzö began to see Scalus, and found a harbor to dock to.

Alright, just need to find a hiding spot to surprise them now.

THEBIRD

((There is no door where we are. You gotta teleport out  :O ))

"You couldn't hurt me if you tried!" Heronn snarled at Zarani.

"And you guys can not leave," Sweeney added. "Not until we've eliminated all of you idiots who stand in our way."

Solon walked around the perimeter of the cavern and sighed. "This sucks."

Flying Chickens

"Oh, well... I'll just help this drunk here find his way around..." He grabbed Lanbar by the arm and hauled him up and over to Solon. "I have an idea." He said, moving his lips so scarcely and saying it so silently the Dead Men were bound to not notice. "So," He started, turning on the spot towards the Dead Men. "Dead Men lose their powers after 24 hours?"

Max Headroom

Mira entered a random building. "Hello? Anyone here?"
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

(( Everyone is on the docked ship. ))

Solon nodded at Zarani, hoping it would work since he himself was out of ideas.

"At midnight we-" Steph began before Heronn elbowed him in the side. "Ow!"

"Why do you ask?" Sweeney rebounded.

Max Headroom

((Mira doesn't know that)).

"Meh." He left the building to go to another one. "Is anyone here?"
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

"Curiosity." He said, shrugging. "Now, gentlemen... Oh, and Heronn. Not quite sure what you're classified as. You shall live your miserable little lives remembering this as the day you almost caught, Captain, Renge, Zarani." He turned towards the wall and created a portal. He thrust Lanbar through, and motioned to Solon to go in, before stepping in himself.

Anarchy_Jas

((More PotC. XP))

Jas slips back on deck quietly, then sits against a rail, thinking.

THEBIRD

Of course, he still has his powers! Solon thought, jumping into the portal as well.

"No!" the three Dead Men yelled simultaneously.

"Ha ha, suckers!" Solon called back. "...Can this portal move any faster?" The Dead Men were advancing towards them at a rather quick pace.

Light

Harver emerged from the portal on the ship where Jas and the others were. And now, the plan is set into motion.

((Wolf, where is your character? And, greetings from Disneyland! ;D))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Max Headroom

"Eh screw it! Imma gonna go raid a ship." Mira left the room he was in and made it way to the harbor ((or whatever)).
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

"Of course, mate." He said, motioning with his hands. The entrance to the portal closed, leaving the Dead Men unable to catch them.