News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

"I'm very sorry, they seemed suspicious to me. But, it just appears that they are looking for Dead Men as well."

Wolfpika

"....Are they looking for Dead Men as well, Lanbar? Actually, what are you doing here? What's your purpose?"

Max Headroom

"Why would they seem suspicious if they own the boat? Better yet, how did you know they were looking for the Dead Men if you just teleported to their location? From what I heard, they were after the gems."
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

"I was talking about Lanbar and his friends here genius..."

Max Headroom

"I was talking about the ones you TELEPORTED in front of, who are possibly the owners of this ship. Why would I want to save them from you? They look like they could defeat you, which gives me no reason to attack."
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

"OK! How about, we just shut up! And forget about this! Anyways, I'm going, maybe I'll meet with you guys up again, until then, may the shadows guide you."

And in a puff of purple smoke, he was gone.

Max Headroom

"Do you guys follow the shadows?"
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

Venice went up to the deck and looked around. "Okay, so the blood guy, the drunk, and the idiot came back for some reason, and some ninja kid's here?" he said, referring to Zarani, Lanbar, Solon, and Mira.

Max Headroom

Mira looked around. "Yes, why?"
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

"Just asking," replied Venice indifferently.

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Wolfpika

Hanzö watched on, as a new man named "Venice", talk to the boy Mira.

I better leave now, otherwise Mira will try to kill me again, and therefore, endanger his life. I need to defeat the Dead Men anyway. I believe their should be a Gem on this Island or Crescent Island.

Hanzö climbed up the building, hooked on the roof, and leaped to other buildings, stealthy as the night.
Soon, he jumped down and headed out of town, until he saw a cave somewhere.

"It must be somewhere in there." Hanzö headed into the dark cave.

Soon, the light began to fade away as he headed deeper into the cave.

"Better get some light here."

Hanzö took out small lantern and lit it with a small match.

A small ray of light lit the patch of area in front of him. The cave seemed to get rockier and rockier as he headed deeper.

Then he saw the path split up into two tunnels. He lit up one tunnel and saw it was just a dead end. He lit up a partial of the other tunnel and saw that the ground was covered with skulls and bones. Hanzö unsheathed his "Shadow Blade" and thought,

Hopefully I don't have to use this...

Max Headroom

Mira's eyes pointed to Hanzo's original position before he left. A dumbass, really.

((Once again, how did your character all if a sudden know that Mira was a guy? I mean seriously)).
[move][/move]

20fan

Kai walked to where the scalus mafia had a headquarters. "after this i have to find the others" kai knocked on the door, a voice from other side said "Password" " I don't need A GOD DAMN PASSWORD!" Kai shouted. The door opened and Kai walked in.

Anarchy_Jas

((I get grounded and this happens... Wtf happened anyways?))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."