News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Zarani followed after, removing the metal eye patch and springing blood forward at Lanbar. In a few moments, the blood came out of Lanbar and went back into Zarani. "Alright, mate. I've removed every trace of alcohol from your body. You'll feel wierd, but you're not drunk. It was annoying the hell out of me."

THEBIRD

Solon felt queasy for a second. "Uh... A warning would be nice for next time..." Solon mumbled, watching Zarani's eye nervously. But he was grateful Zarani was able to do that. The constant hiccuping could get annoying. Solon hiccuped. Oh no, I've caught them! He hiccuped again. NOOO!

Dr.Hobo2

"Woah!" Lanbar's head went stait for his head. "What the hell was that?" He said shaking it off. "So...I'm guessing we aren't going to the bar now."

Anarchy_Jas

"This is getting agitating," Jas says. "We need to move out of here!"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

"Huh, I must have been hearing things." Mira scratched his head.
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

((Sorry Birdie, I didn't realize double posting would really be so bad. I will try to be better on my behavior, after all, these are some of my first RPs I have played.))

Hanzö took his Shadow Blade in his right hand, and with the lantern in the other, he walked on into the tunnel.

It seems that the path keeps getting rockier with bones instead of rocks...do I really want to head down this path?

Hanzö ignored the thought and kept on walking. At one part, where it seemed to get the rockiest, it suddenly started to gradually be less full of bones.

Oh, that's good, looks like I passed the dangerous pa-...\

That was when he stepped into something sticky. He looked down and had to quickly advert his eyes. It was a bloody head, unattached to the body.

I just had to be glad for one second...

Hanzö continued on the tunnel, and then he saw an opening. He peeked inside and saw that...it was....a.....a......

"It's a hive!"

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 11, 2008, 07:03:00 PM
((Sorry Birdie, I didn't realize double posting would really be so bad. I will try to be better on my behavior, after all, these are some of my first RPs I have played.))

Hanzö took his Shadow Blade in his right hand, and with the lantern in the other, he walked on into the tunnel.

It seems that the path keeps getting rockier with bones instead of rocks...do I really want to head down this path?

Hanzö ignored the thought and kept on walking. At one part, where it seemed to get the rockiest, it suddenly started to gradually be less full of bones.

Oh, that's good, looks like I passed the dangerous pa-...\

That was when he stepped into something sticky. He looked down and had to quickly advert his eyes. It was a bloody head, unattached to the body.

I just had to be glad for one second...

Hanzö continued on the tunnel, and then he saw an opening. He peeked inside and saw that...it was....a.....a......

"It's a hive!"
((...That's basically god modding.))

Wolfpika

Light

((I tried reading all the posts, but I'm in a hurry, so I merely skimmed. Summary, please?))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 11, 2008, 07:11:59 PM
((What did I do now?))
((Making it a hive. Suddenly knowing where the gems are. The cave is on a completely different island, by the way.))

Wolfpika

((@Lightning:Mira tried to assassinate me but failed, the rest of the group met on the boat, and now I'm in a cave, which I have found...a hive

@Orgirzirtee: I didn't say it was the home of the gems, maybe it is a different cave, I just invented the cave actually! I didn't even know that the cave contained the gems, I just went and started on post 234 or something. I'm sorry I came across that and magically guessed it's in a cave, but this is a different cave... Okay?))

Hanzö found a hive alright, but a hive of what he thought himself.

Could...could this be the home of the....Dead Men...? Should I tell the others?

WAIT! Why should I tell the others?!

To gain their trust of course, and maybe gain their help.

I DON'T NEED HELP!

Yes, if you don't want to get killed.

FINE! You win, let's go tell the blood pirates, but not that bloody wannabe ninja kid.

Fine by me.

Hanzö headed out of the cave and ran to the boat.

I hope they didn't leave...

Max Headroom

((That wasn't Lighting's question)).
[move][/move]

Light

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on February 11, 2008, 07:40:17 PM
((I officially hate you.

Harver took out his sword, and drove it into Hanzo's chest. He fell to the floor and died. Harver then spontaneously combusted.))

Harver just speculated the scene. Crap... now what do I do?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Max Headroom

Quote from: LightningSword on February 11, 2008, 07:41:50 PM
((I officially hate you.

Harver took out his sword, and drove it into Hanzo's chest. He fell to the floor and died. Harver then spontaneously combusted.))

((Huh? I'm Mira. Anyways, what scene? Did I miss something?))
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on February 11, 2008, 07:48:19 PM
Quote from: LightningSword on February 11, 2008, 07:41:50 PM
((I officially hate you.

((Huh? I'm Mira. Anyways, what scene? Did I miss something?))

((............Okay, I don't know if it was directed at me or at Mira, but that was random and funny))