Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on February 11, 2008, 07:48:19 PM
Quote from: LightningSword on February 11, 2008, 07:41:50 PM
Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on February 11, 2008, 07:40:17 PM
((That wasn't Lighting's question)).
((I officially hate you.

Harver took out his sword, and drove it into Hanzo's chest. He fell to the floor and died. Harver then spontaneously combusted.))

Harver just speculated the scene. Crap... now what do I do?
((Huh? I'm Mira. Anyways, what scene? Did I miss something?))
(( 1) I said I hated you because you mispelled my name.
2) By scene, I meant what was happening on the ship.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Max Headroom

Quote from: LightningSword on February 11, 2008, 08:25:42 PM
Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on February 11, 2008, 07:48:19 PM
Quote from: LightningSword on February 11, 2008, 07:41:50 PM
Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on February 11, 2008, 07:40:17 PM
((That wasn't Lighting's question)).
((I officially hate you.

Harver took out his sword, and drove it into Hanzo's chest. He fell to the floor and died. Harver then spontaneously combusted.))

Harver just speculated the scene. Crap... now what do I do?
((Huh? I'm Mira. Anyways, what scene? Did I miss something?))
(( 1) I said I hated you because you mispelled my name.
2) By scene, I meant what was happening on the ship.))
((Alright, my bad)).
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((g2g))

"So then," Jas looks at Harver. "Whatever you were planning," she shrugs. "You might wanna go back and check it over," she says grinning and somewhat taunting him.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Harver hung his head down in shame. "Everything always ends up wrong..." He muttered.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice noticed Harver for the first time. "Can this group get through one day without some sort of strange or unnatural thing happening? Why is he here?" he asked with a frown.

Max Headroom

"H-hey, do you guys need some help? I'm pretty much doing the same thing at the moment."
[move][/move]

Light

"Because," Harver said, "Solon, Zarani, and Lanbar were trapped by the Dead Men, I told Jas about it, then Solon and the others come back here, completely unharmed."

Wolfpika

Hanzö got back to the harbor, seeing the ship undocked.

Ok, their still here...

"Guys! Listen, I think I might have found a source of Dead Men! I was walking around in this cave...and this tunnel led to a....a hive! I think it might lead to something. I wanted to tell you guys, in case if you were interested."

Light

Harver stared at Hanzo blankly. "A... hive?" He knew that there were only about seven Dead Men, so he knew he couldn't be talking about a throng of Dead Men.

Triforce_Luigi

"You would have to ask Jas," Venice replied to Mira. Turning to Harver, he said, "Alright. Works for me."

Wolfpika

"Hey I know, it's hard to believe but I swear! I saw bones, heads, flesh, and fresh blood scattered everywhere in the tunnel. I don't know if it's even Dead Men...maybe even worse..."

Light

"Nothing could be worse than the Dead Men, I assure you." Harver said, keeping a calm tone and steady face. "The way you described it, however, does not seem like their work."

Wolfpika

THEBIRD

"...Maybe we should head back to the ship?" Solon said to Zarani and Lanbar. "I mean... We can't really do much with just us. Don't you think we'd get a lot more accomplished if we had the others, too? I mean, they have the boat and the Scale gem..." Solon began inching towards the ship as he tried convincing the others to come back with him.

Anarchy_Jas

"There's things we need to do," Jas says, not getting too specific. "No time to get sidetracked."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."