News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"Stupid..." Jas stands up after everyone left, and goes to lock herself in her room again. Something furry seems to be following behind her though.

((Poor George... 0.0;))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

You know...maybe I should talk to Jas...Maybe she can help talk some sense into Tanbar. And so he left his room and went and knocked on Jas's door. "Hello? Are you in there?"

Anarchy_Jas

"Yeah," Jas says batting at the furry thing behind her. "I'm here," she opens the door still wondering what the thing that suddenly connected to her is... or rather, hoping it's not what she thinks it is.

((Yeeaahh... anyone else notice that there's now stuff from Epic Center here? BAD MOVE.))

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh hey...Sorry about leaving you earlier. I guess I was too drunk for my own goo-OH MY GOD! WHAT'S THAT THING BEHIND YOU!" Lanbar said pointing at it and then realizing the other differences in Jas like her, nails and teeth. "W...What happened to you?"

Light

((I agree with you. It doesn't belong here. It should have been moved to another board.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((I posted about it in the thread that tells about the changes... Doubt they'll do anything about it... -_-))

"To make things short," Jas starts. "Apparently my spellbook got me like this somehow."

Dr.Hobo2

"O-oh...Okay." Lanbar said trying to recover from the shock. "I take it that Tanbar didn't take it too well at first glance either, did he?"

THEBIRD

"Gah, some of your blood is in me!?" Solon gasped. He ducked behind a boulder when George exploded and gagged. Then he walked back out. "I thought you took it all out, though.."

Flying Chickens

"No. It was in you." He pointed out. "It remembers your DNA. I could turn into Jas, Lanbar, Venice... Anyone, really." He explained.

Light

"Not me, however." Harver called down to the three.

Flying Chickens

"If you had been standing about an inch further to the right, it would've been you too." He called back, looking at a splotch of blood on the wall next to harver.

Light

"Close, but no cigar." Harver chuckled.

Wolfpika

"Well, it looks like I underestimated you Zarani. But next time, give me a warning before your going to blow up the spider will you?"

Flying Chickens

"No." He said looking back at the blood stained clothes of Hanzo. "Ooh, look. My blood is in you." All the blood came forth and went back into Zarani, him taking the form of Hanzo as it happened. "I can be you now, too, mate." He transformed into himself again as he looked back towards Harver. "Tell the Dead Men they aren't getting back these powers. The only way they're taking my eye is if the rip it out of my cold, bloody, and dead, body."

Wolfpika

"Wait...you've seen the Dead Men? Where are they, tell me now!"