News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

"Hold your bloody horses, mate." He yelled at Hanzo. "We've seen the Dead Men, and fought with them. There's no location we can tell you about, and you're much too weak to fight them. You wouldn't even get a scratch on any of them."

Wolfpika

"Just because I couldn't lay a finger on your pet spider, George, doesn't mean I can't take on the Dead Men."

((Also, you God Modded with that, you didn't even give me a chance to dodge George's swipe))

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 13, 2008, 08:39:22 PM
"O-oh...Okay." Lanbar said trying to recover from the shock. "I take it that Tanbar didn't take it too well at first glance either, did he?"

"No, he didn't," Jas says, tail twitching a bit. "But he didn't get all crazy like you did," she looks at the ground.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Flying Chickens

((No, no I didn't. Read, genius. The blood shot out across the cave. You were mere feet from it. It got on you, it was inevitable. You wouldn't try to dodge harmless blood, because you don't know what Zarani is.))

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Sh0rTi on February 14, 2008, 04:27:53 PM
Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 13, 2008, 08:39:22 PM
"O-oh...Okay." Lanbar said trying to recover from the shock. "I take it that Tanbar didn't take it too well at first glance either, did he?"

"No, he didn't," Jas says, tail twitching a bit. "But he didn't get all crazy like you did," she looks at the ground.
"Oh..." Great...Just great. That doesn't really make me feel any better. "So...are you going to do anything about this?" Lanbar asked.

Max Headroom

((Ok, I'm lost. As far as I know, Mira is still on the ship, standing in his place. What happened so far, and what can Mira do at the moment?))
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

((Never mind, I saw that post and I edited my response.))

"I'm afraid that's not allowable. I must find them, for to avenge what they took from me, and I promise you, I will have my revenge...so tell me where they are!"

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 14, 2008, 05:13:15 PM
"Oh..." Great...Just great. That doesn't really make me feel any better. "So...are you going to do anything about this?" Lanbar asked.

"I need to," Jas sighs like she doesn't want to say it. "Find my dad... I got the book from a room he told me not to go into in the first place, so I'll ask him."

Wolfpika

"Oh great, now I'm a copy as well..."

Max Headroom

What should I do now? Everyone appears to be in different parts of the boat, yet I'm still here..... I think I'll take a nap until they force me off their boat. Mira lay down on the floor of the boat. But what about my mission? I don't feel like bothering them about anything. Let's just see how things go.
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

"Yep, mate. The fibers of everything you have are mixed with your blood, too. It makes me able to replicate items. From the clothes on your back to that fancy little trinket blade you hold so near and dear." He pulled out a replica shadow blade. "I'll call it the blood blade, mate. Though my cutlass is much more better." ((Horrible grammar on purpose.))

Wolfpika

"Even my Lightning Bolt?" Hanzö pulled out a long electrified chain.

Flying Chickens

"Of course, mate." He said, yawning.

Light

Harver nodded towards Zarani. "I'll be sure to tell them that."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas sits where she is. Her improved sense of sight and smell catches random things in the area. 'Interesting...'