News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

"Well, I need to know, I have a mission to fulfill and with information in sight, I can not go away until I claim. Please tell me where they are!"

Anarchy_Jas

((This going dead until BoA comes back bugs me, sooo even though I hate the "holiday" with a burning passion...
I call a Valentine's Day Ball filler episode of DMdTS to keep it somewhat interesting! XP))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

((Shouldn't we make a new thread for that? Posting here might disrupt the RP when BoA gets back on)).
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((Depends. If only a few people go along with it, a new thread wouldn't be worth it.))

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((Now for everyone else to post. -_-))

Light

((...I'm... not really sure about that. Since it wouldn't go along with the entire story, let's just do it in our OOC bubbles!))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((Then that wouldn't work because we'd be filling the place up with ooc. X.x It's called a filler/side quest BECAUSE it doesn't fit with the story. It's like the "Stand Alone" episodes of GitS and the InuYasha episodes that aren't referred to in the manga.))

Max Headroom

((Stand Alone Complex was a side story to Ghost in the Shell?))
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on February 16, 2008, 12:28:08 PM

((Not exactly. If you look close enough at the screen that tells the episode name, you'll see either "Stand Alone" or "Complex". The "Stand Alone" episodes had less to do with the Laughing Man than the Complex" episodes.))

Max Headroom

Quote from: Sh0rTi on February 16, 2008, 12:39:08 PM
Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on February 16, 2008, 12:28:08 PM

((Not exactly. If you look close enough at the screen that tells the episode name, you'll see either "Stand Alone" or "Complex". The "Stand Alone" episodes had less to do with the Laughing Man than the Complex" episodes.))
((I'll keep my eye out for that one)).
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Sh0rTi on February 16, 2008, 09:08:12 AM
((Depends. If only a few people go along with it, a new thread wouldn't be worth it.))
((I don't know. I think it'd just be easier for us to make a new thread so BoA doesn't come back and find that his thread has about...10 pages of side-story posting. @.@))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 16, 2008, 03:13:42 PM
Quote from: Sh0rTi on February 16, 2008, 09:08:12 AM
((I don't know. I think it'd just be easier for us to make a new thread so BoA doesn't come back and find that his thread has about...10 pages of side-story posting. @.@))
((The hobo speaks sense!))

Anarchy_Jas

((Okok fine... lemme post it. -_-))

Anarchy_Jas

((Side party getting posted in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...))