News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

(( Hey guys... XD. I'm actually glad you made a side quest instead of continuing the story without me. As long as the side story doesn't go along with this, I won't feel left out =D. Anyway, I'm back now. Will this sidequest thing continue or does it die now that the main thread is back on? I feel like such a noob right now x.x ))

Solon had dosed off in the cave as the others were talking. "I'm going back to the ship," Solon decided, not remembering what their last conversations had been about anyway. "All this splitting up is getting me nervous..."

Light

Harver looked down at Hanzo. "It's pointless. Even if I did tell you, you wouldn't be able to reach them."

((Welcome back, Birdie! =D))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Max Headroom

((I am lead to believe that it will continue for a bit, even though you are back)).

Mira woke up from his nap. I really should ask someone about the Dead Men or the gems, but something tells me that this is not the best time. Mira lay back to continue his nap.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

(( You guys can continue that side quest and keep it going for as long as you want, but I don't want it to count to this rpg because then I'll feel left out x.x And wow you guys responded fast XD.))

Max Headroom

((But the side quest is moving slowly >_> )).
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

((How do we explain all the sudden couples that Solon is left out of?))

Max Headroom

((We don't bring them into the main series?))
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on February 24, 2008, 07:52:17 PM
((...That's kin'a hard, but sure. Zarani will magically be wanting to help Jas so he can free a woman, of whom he never knew. >>))

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Orgizirtee on February 24, 2008, 08:00:43 PM
((...That's kin'a hard, but sure. Zarani will magically be wanting to help Jas so he can free a woman, of whom he never knew. >>))
((lol I'm sure that we don't have to explain EVERYTHING. Like I'm pretty sure most of the couples are really just there for the special side story))

Max Headroom

Quote from: Orgizirtee on February 24, 2008, 08:00:43 PM
((Well that can be an exception, but only because of your plan. The whole reason I suggested that was to respect BoA's request on the matter)).
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((Can we not forget everything that happened in the side story? I mean, there's the Keisha being trapped in Jas' book situation, and don't we all wanna see how Jas & Harver kissin'- knowing they probably shouldn't be- affects this along with Tanbar's addiction to candy? XD I think that we should finish the side story up first so there's no confusion.))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Sh0rTi on February 24, 2008, 08:42:04 PM
((Can we not forget everything that happened in the side story? I mean, there's the Keisha being trapped in Jas' book situation, and don't we all wanna see how Jas & Harver kissin'- knowing they probably shouldn't be- affects this along with Tanbar's addiction to candy? XD))
((Yeah, those are the things that I thought would be most important to let Birdie know. XP))

Max Headroom

((Yeah, we shouldn't forget things like that from the side story)).
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

(( "Hey, what's under that mask?"

"My face."

XD Anyway, I'm too lazy to read all of that... You don't need to tell me what happened at the party, I'll just say Solon never went. He never even left the bed *wink wink, nudge nudge* Right, I guess he'll just have to find out later. So, everyone goes back to the boat for a party, except for Solon, and as soon as you wrap that up, will the end of the party be put into this thread? I guess that works out, I still feel bad about being out of the loop, though ;_;. This RPG better be over within the next month before I go on my next vacation... So, everyone understand what's happening? Or does someone else have a better idea? I'm still a noob at this, so I probably won't come up with the best decisions...))

Light

((Harver came out of a portal and emerged from the part of where this RP left off.

Harver: Man, that was some party! *Blows noisemaker and throws confetti*
Kerow: Just get back to where we left off... >_>
Harver: Ok... where was I... oh yeah, resistance is futile! Bwahahaha!!
*Kerow leaves*

But seriously, what do we do now? We were doing stuff when we left off, so what are we supposed to do with it?))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.