News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

The ship Harver was on hadn't been shot down yet, but the Scalan troops began to lose hope. They began to use all the life boats and jumped overboard. Soon, only Harver was left on the ship. Well... this sucks. And I still don't have enough power left to make another portal... Damn!
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas conveniently starts firing lightning spells at the ship Harver is on.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

Eh, screw it. We'll just watch the lighting show. Mira did just that, except it wasn't really a show.
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

"Hey, hey! Stop that!" Lanbar shouted running over to Jas waving his arms. "Don't fire at that ship!" He said seeming as if he was about to save Harver's life. He then ran over to a large cannon and wheeled it over to the edge of the ship and aimed it at the ship. "...I wanna have some fun too!"

Triforce_Luigi

"When did we get a cannon?" asked Venice. "I wanna blast something to bits too."

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on March 16, 2008, 03:55:46 PM
"When did we get a cannon?" asked Venice. "I wanna blast something to bits too."
"Well, nobdoy ever asked if we had one...and we never needed to use it...'til now, that is!" And with that, he loaded the cannon with not a cannon ball, but a large bomb. "Hey Jas, how about you whip up some fire for the wick."

Anarchy_Jas

((XD))

"Don't be so slow then," Jas had only stopped for a second to set fire to the cannon before casting ice spells on the ship.

Triforce_Luigi

"You'd better not miss. You might blow us up instead."

Dr.Hobo2

"Now why would I miss?" He said turning toward him letting the cannon sag down and point at the ship as the wick burned away. "...Gah!" He said looking back and quickly re-aiming the cannon at the ship and firing. "That...was close."

Triforce_Luigi

"... Moron," muttered Venice.

Anarchy_Jas

"You woulda had a shoe up your ass if you fired on us," Jas slams the sword in her right hand down, casting more spells at the ship.

Triforce_Luigi

"He'd have quite a bit more than that!" said Venice. "How about a knife down his throat, some swords stuck through his ribs, and fire constantly burning away at his body..."

Dr.Hobo2

"Actually, if that bomb fired at our ship, I wouldn't have to worry about any of that...because we'd be basically dead from the blast of that bomb that's flying at that ship." Lanbar said awaiting to see the bomb hit the ship. "But right now, let's not talk about what didn't happen and let's watch what's going to happen to that ship."

Light

"Gah! We're sinking!!" Harver cried out, beginning to shovel water out of the ship. "Help me, Emit!"
I'm just a ghost, I can't do anything! Just make another portal, I think you have enough strength!
Now you tell me!
Harver did so, and he was gone.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

The bomb landed on the ship just as Harver left. Then, after a few seconds, it blew up with a blinding light completely obliterating the last ship. "I love explosions."