News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"..." Jas stares at the fire for a moment before drawing her blades. She twirls the one in her right hand, then slashes downwards. Jets of water come up and engulf the flame.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

"What kind of magicry is that?"
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

Venice stared incredulously at the gaping hole Solon had made.

"Yeah. Obviously, the ship somehow set itself on fire and made a gaping hole in itself. Solon, if you're going to lie, at least make it slightly convincing."

Anarchy_Jas

"The type you shouldn't get involved with," Jas simply says.

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar watched the two from a distance hiding behind the mast as to escape Tanbar's wrath. "Hey, you know...I think the fire would be the least of your problems because one, the water that should be coming through the hole would put out the fire...not to mention, make this ship sink. And two, I'd be hiding from Tanba-"

"Solon! What do you think you're doing!" Tanbar said jumping down to the deck and taking out his sword and swung it wildly running at Solon. "I'm gonna kill you if it's the last thing I do!"

Triforce_Luigi

"Oh, God. Damage his ship at all, and he goes crazy," muttered Venice. "I should probably help him. But the again, drunks should stop drinking. Wow. My logic is skewed..."

Max Headroom

"You don't know what I've dealt with, do you? That kind of magic looks too simple to be the kind I shouldn't get involved with. If it required animal sacrifices, then sure, I shouldn't get involved, even though I have killed before."
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"It looks too simple?" Jas glances back. "You don't know what I'm going through," she says, growling a bit as she keeps walking.

Max Headroom

"You don't know what I've been through! It's nothing like what you are going through now!"
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

Zarani stood watching them all, rolling his eye. "Bloody hell..." His eyes opened with realization. "Oh, Jas!" He ran up to her, and stepped in front of her. "I don't suppose that I can be involved with this magic, savvy?" He said hopefully.

Max Headroom

Mira crossed his arms, and put his right pointer to the area on the mask where the space between the eyebrows would be, had he not worn his mask. Why does she jump to conclusions? All I wanted to do was find out what kind of magic that was..... How bad could it..... Mira stopped mid-thought, slipping into some type of trance.
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

((lol Apollo Justice thinking stance XD))

Lanbar stepped out from behind the mast hoping that Tanbar was too focussed on being angry with Solon to be angry at anybody else, he was. "Hey, um, Mira, are you okay?"

Max Headroom

Mira just stood there, still in the stance ((olololololol)).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What?! GAH! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

Solon dodged Tanbar's blades. "You shouldn't keep a cannon on a ship like this, anyways!" Solon shot back. He took out his own sword, though he wasn't planning on using it other then to block.

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar was still blinded with rage and ignrored Solon's comment as he continued to hack and slash.