News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

Keisha smiles and fades back into Jas. The glowing stops, signaling that she won't be seen again... for now.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

"Jas, you really need to get to work." Mira started to walk off.
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

Zarani stood looking slightly down for a moment. "Damn, I thought she'd be here on a regular basis from now on..." He walked away quietly.

Wolfpika

((this was a post that should be but for some reason didn't make it around the replies of my last post.

"Jeez, it was just a joke, you don't always have to take things seriously." Hanz? observed the scene.))

"Well don't feel bad Zarani!" Hanz? assured, patting Zarani on the back. "I'm sure that when Keisha get's out, she'll want to spend all of her time with you. Your at least lucky that she's with us, when mine's.........gone." Hanz? said with a motion of his hands like he dropped and lost something dear.

Max Headroom

Mira took one step before hearing Hanzo's words. "How do you mean? Is she dead or something? There are still chances in which you could see her."
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

"I know Serenity's not dead, but....I don't think I'll ever be able to see her again. Don't you feel that same away about Alissa?" Hanz? turned towards Mira.

Max Headroom

"The possibility exists, however, I believe that I will she her again. What's the cause of your doubt in your date?"
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

"Well, I'm an outsider, my clan will need me once again, right now they sent me to journey with you guys, but after we find the gems, I have to go back. I don't believe I won't get another chance, unless she comes along, which probably won't happen." Hanz? walked away from the group and hung by the railing, sighing as he stared at the rushing water.

Max Headroom

"First of all, there is a chance you would meet with what's-her-name again. Besides, if you really were an outsider, you wouldn't be forced into working with your 'clan'."
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

"My clan...my clan...you don't know what they are like..."

THEBIRD

Hm... Now things get interesting... Solon walked away from the scene and headed up by Tanbar. "How long till we hit the Whirl Channel, do you suppose?" Solon asked him, watching as he steered the ship.

Max Headroom

"Gee, what makes your clan so special?"
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

"Oh, would you like to know. They are the most deadly assassins ever come together in a group. Me, well I'm a new recruit, I'm just learning the ropes, as you can see. However, we have already traveled to the farther reaches of the Oda Nobunga Empire and defeated him with a single blow from our forces. Why? Because we are stealth like, trained in the arts of deadly destruction such as poison, darts, shruikens, and arrows dipped in the finest coat of burning metal. And now, we seek the gems to destroy them before the Dead Men can use them for world chaos." Hanz? didn't feel like talking anymore and headed downstairs, feeling like he's given away too much information. He found an empty room where he could use as his sleeping quarters.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas rubs her head a bit before silently making her way back to her room. "Damn, now I feel like poop..." She curls up on her bed and starts looking through the spellbook.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

Freaking bigmouth, shootin' off about his clan as if clans made a bit of difference. Besides, he said he was a new recruit. How the hell does that work? Was he adopted or something? Dumbass. Mira started to look around for someplace high up; the highest part of the ship.
[move][/move]