News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"A gem," Jas laughs a little. "Too bad I have this weird feeling that something bad's gonna happen..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

Mira looked up at the group. "wat?"
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"Not only did my falling pay off," Solon commented off of Lanbar's reply, then turned to Tanbar, "but the hole I made in the ship helped me big time." He then turned back to Jas. "Your gem." He tossed it to her. "And nothing bad's going to happen. Trust me, I'll make sure that every last one of you guys comes out alive... And victorious." He gave a triumphant smile, eyes shining as he stared at the sky. It was getting late and dark, he turned to see the Whirl Channel coming in the distance. We'll be at Emit soon...

Max Headroom

"Should I keep looking for the parts of the ring, or is it not important?"
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"No importante my amigo," Solon replied happily. "We've got what we've been looking for. Now just to get the other gems from the Dead Men and-" They had just hit the Whirl Channel, and Solon lost his balance and fell back into the pit, landing right on top of Mira. "-finish this... Ow..."

Anarchy_Jas

Jas catches the gem, and fixes it so it'd go around her neck with the other one she has. "Well you c- wait, other parts? What happened to it?"

((She had stolen one during Operation: Jas the Ho' for those who don't remember. XD))

Max Headroom

((wat))

Mira slowly pushed Solon off. "Other pieces of what now?"
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh, right. Sorry about forgetting to warn you guys." Tanbar said down to the guys.

"It's alright. I'm getting used to this kind of thing." Lanbar said standing up again trying to regain his balance on the speeding ship.

Anarchy_Jas

(("Operation: Jas the Ho'" happened before you joined.))

"Nevermind," Jas sighs. 'Damn, I liked that ring too...'

Light

((I remember; the Scale Gem, am I right?))

Harver saw the ship approaching from the distance. The final confrontation... Kerow teleported to Harver's side. "I've called Heronn and the others," Kerow said to Harver. "We are set to ambush them as soon as they dock. Soon, we will have all the gems! Mage Riolo will be greatly pleased!!"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

After Kerow appear, Zaronn teleported to the two. "So this is it, my last fight with those guys." But more importantly, my last fight with Lanbar and Tanbar. They've been a needle in my side for too long now.

THEBIRD

(( Oh yeah, sometimes I like to review the scene in my mind- Just kidding, but yeah I remember it now that you remind me. ))

Sweeney, Heronn, and Steph appeared beside Lord Kerow. "Time to crack some skulls," Sweeney growled. Heronn nodded with a smile and Steph cracked his knuckles.
"Showtime," Heronn whispered, eyes glowing with excitement and lust for killing.
---

Solon had a feeling in the pit of his stomach, though he wasn't sure what it was. "If we don't get the rest of the gems now, it's over for us," Solon whispered, pain in his eyes. "This is it."

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright. We'll be docking soon. So Jas, I guess you'll lead the way to your father." Lanbar said looking at the approaching land of Emit.

Max Headroom

((Care to summarize "Jas the Ho'"?))

"Oh come on! I came down here for nothing?" Mira yelled, annoyed.
[move][/move]

Light

Kerow looked at the others. "Remember, we won't kill them right away. We shall bind them and send them to Mage Riolo in our chamber. We shall have all five gems, and our plans will soon become complete!"

((MAJOR LOL MOMENT!!! As I read Dr.Hobo's last post, a scene popped into my head.

Jas: You told me you killed my father!
Kerow: No... I AM YOUR FATHER!
Jas: No... that's impossible... noooooooooooo!!!

Sorry, just had to post that. XD))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.