News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Zarani removed his bandanna and eyepatch, revealing his blood eye. "I want to see the blood of every Dead Man tonight. And I will."

((Just a question, is Tess included in the Dead Men? Or does she now not exist.))

Light

((I'm pretty sure that only characters introduced in the actual RP exist as Dead Men. But, you'll have to consult Birdie on that one.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((@Hobo: Oooh, okay))

"But did you forget that they are destructive?" Jas asks Tanbar, pulling her mask over her face, and equipping the rest of her items. 
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

"Oh hey! You have a mask?" Mira asked Jas for no reason.
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

"C'mon. I'm just trying to be a bit possitive at this time." Esspecially because it may be the LAST time! Boy, I'm nervous.

THEBIRD

(( I have no idea who Tess is XD But if she wasn't introduced in this RP, then no she isn't ))

"They're here," Solon said matter-of-factly. "They're waiting." Solon knew the Dead Men well, and there wasn't one reason for them not to be there. As the boat steered into the dock, Solon stood in front of the exit of the ship. "Er, I think we need some pep talk before we go out there. I think something big is about to happen..."

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on March 23, 2008, 08:50:33 PM
(( I have no idea who Tess is XD But if she wasn't introduced in this RP, then no she isn't ))

"They're here," Solon said matter-of-factly. "They're waiting." Solon knew the Dead Men well, and there wasn't one reason for them not to be there. As the boat steered into the dock, Solon stood in front of the exit of the ship. "Er, I think we need some pep talk before we go out there. I think something big is about to happen..."
((Tess is a Dead Woman. ^^ But yeah, no exist, then.))

Zarani yawned. "I don't need a pep talk, I just need to get riled up a bit." He said simply.

Dr.Hobo2

"Huh? Are we there -hic- now?" Lanbar said stumbling out to the deck of the ship.

Great...now he's drunk...but then again, it's as if he fights better when drunk...weird. Tanbar thought this as he gently brought the ship up to the dock. "Alright guys...this is it." He said walking down to the deck and over to Solon.

Max Headroom

"Ah! Ah! I knew it!" Mira yelled, getting all jumpy.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"Yeah," Jas says to Mira, her nose and mouth now covered. "I have a mask so I can be protected from gasses and things like that." She ties her hair back as the glowing around her gets more intense.

Max Headroom

"As smart as that may be, why don't you wear like as often as I do? "
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"There's no need for me to be in my ninja gear twenty-four/seven," Jas looks into the city.

Flying Chickens

Zarani walked over next to Jas. "I uhh... I don't suppose you can change into Keisha at will? I'd like to talk to her before things get ugly." He said hopefully.

Max Headroom

"That's true. It's not like any of the crew members might become possessed and try to kill you at night or anything."
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

Venice looked out into the city. People will die here tonight, he thought emotionlessly. Don't know why I think that, but still...