News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

"Look guys, I've got a feeling there's gonna be something big when we walk out there. Like... Like an army prepared to fight. Who cares about all the battles we've lost before. This is the war, and that's the important thing to win. Fight your best, don't die, and I'm glad to have the chance to work with all of you. Remember, this is for the world."

Strange how we've all come together... Traitors, theives, ninjas, pirates, killers, ex Dead Men, all alike, but then again so different. Half of us probably started with bad intentions, as well. But here we are... God this reminds me of SSBB...

"...Shoud we all put our hands in and yell a cool cheer or something?"

Max Headroom

"What's the point? I'm all ready to kill." Mira pulled his knives out and prepared to take out his gun if needed..
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar led Lanbar over to the exit of the ship trying to prevent him from falling. "I don't think Lanbar could do that if he tried right now."

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Orgizirtee on March 23, 2008, 09:03:41 PM
Zarani walked over next to Jas. "I uhh... I don't suppose you can change into Keisha at will? I'd like to talk to her before things get ugly." He said hopefully.

Jas has already taken on Keisha's form. "What are you talkin' about? I'm right here." She hears Solon's comment. "I don't think there's a need for that..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

Mira jumped off the ship and on to the land.
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

Zarani looked up in slight surprise. "Keisha... Don't die out there. Please. If things get bad, get out. And take care of Jas, since you're pretty much sharing a body right now." He stood silent for a minute, then threw his arms around her and kissed her. He turned around and threw his hands in the air with a cheer. "Victory or death!" He shouted, and he vaulted over the side of the ship into Emit.

THEBIRD

Solon sighed, knowing he'd either come out, or he wouldn't. He waited on the ship, deciding to be the last to get off. Solon leaned against a rail, staring off into space, daydreaming about his life and all the different turns that made his fate. He wondered how things could have been different, and if this was all for the better.

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar jumped off the ship  while Lanbar sorta just...fell...but he did land in a convinient pile of hay. "...He's so lucky right now." Tanbar commented picking him up and setting him on his feet. I just hope he brings some of that luck onto the battlefield.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice rushed out of the boat, knife drawn.

Anarchy_Jas

Keisha/Jas start to walk off the ship, fading back and forth from one to the other. They look back at Solon. "Come on," both of them can be heard as Jas' form appears.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Harver teleported without a word onto the deck of the ship. Only Solon and he remained. "So... this is it."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Flying Chickens

((I gotta sleep now. Can we put it on hold... Pweeeaaaaseeee?))

Light

((I have to get off in a few minutes, too... Damn! Just when things are just about to heat up...))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: LightningSword on March 23, 2008, 09:58:41 PM
((I have to get off in a few minutes, too... Damn! Just when things are just about to heat up...))
((That's life throwing fast balls at you, and you without a bat.))

THEBIRD

(( Me too xD. I want atleast 3 hours of sleep before school tomorrow. Lets definitely hold this off until most of us are here. This is too big for just two or three of us to do. Hopefully mostly all of us can be here like tonight. It'd be awesome if we could get all of us to be here. ))

Solon looked back at Harver and nodded solemnly. "So it seems." Solon kept a finger on his sword, not sure whether to draw it and attack, or to just wait. He kept his eyes firmly on Harver.