News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Venice merely took several steps back to avoid the blades. However, he still received several cuts, but none were too serious/life-threatening. He then drew his knife and threw it at Zaronn, the blade glittering in the eerie light from Jas/Demon/Thing's attack.

Dr.Hobo2

((You know you're still going to take some hits from that if you just step back normally...>_>; ))

Zaronn leaned back to avoid the blade knowing that if he just got one cut then it would very well be over for him.

Triforce_Luigi

As Zaronn leaned back to dodge, Venice slashed with the sword, aiming to slit his throat.

((Edited previous post slightly))

Anarchy_Jas

((Part of the reason the video makes me rofllez. It's all like 'ARF!' when it hits the ground. XD
@Hobo: And you know you'd be more than burned after taking a hit from Oblivion. XD j/k))

Once the summoned beast finishes its attack, it fades back into the ground. Jas is left on the surface injured, with all sorts of cuts, gashes and bruises. It's all damage from her attack, but she is no longer the rampaging demon... no, that demon's attack would've been much worse.

Keisha materializes behind the others, watching with worry in her eyes. "Jas..."

Jas rolls onto her stomach, coughing, and begins pushing herself up with her weapons.

((Yes, the attack hurts, but it wouldn't insta-kill them like it did to that dingo... *Snicker**Busts out laughing*))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

Mira swung into the pool with his grappling hook. Ok, what now? Wait..... Jas! Mira got out of the pool and ran up the Jas and examined her vitals.
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

((Poor, poor Dingo. Wait. What do I care! *laughs evilly whilst watching the video over and over and over.* >:D XD))

Dr.Hobo2

((It's so fun to watch it say overkill after the attack is done. XD...*is still waiting for Harver to be hit by the attack* >_>; ))

Anarchy_Jas

((Then there's the happy victory music at the end. XD Oh and LS said he had to go. Don't you guys read the posts? XP))

Triforce_Luigi

((Still. The attack pwns. Dingo never had a chance. OVERKILL! *happy victory dance* All DMDTS Participants: w00t!

Dr.Hobo2

((I like that. It'd be better if they talked.
Person # 1: Yay! We killed a dingo! *victory music*
Person # 2:...So?
Person # 1: Joykill.  :'())

Max Headroom

((So what now? Mira is still checking Jas' vitals)).
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on March 24, 2008, 09:49:41 PM
((I like that. It'd be better if they talked.
Person # 1: Yay! We killed a dingo! *victory music*
Person # 2:...So?
Person # 1: Joykill.  :'(
Person #2: You mean killjoy?
Person #1: Shut up. You know I'm not good with words.
Person#2: You're not very good with thinking either.
Person #1: Meanie butt.
Person #2: Gee, don't choke on your big words.
Person #1: :'(
Person #2: I hate you.
Person #1: Why? :'(
Person #2: I need a reason? Fine, it's because your you.
))

((Fixed. ::)))
Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on March 24, 2008, 09:51:17 PM
((So what now? Mira is still checking Jas' vitals)).

((And Venice is still slashing at Zaronn.))

Dr.Hobo2

((Hey, I'll get to dodging that tomorrow. I'm going to bed now guys. Bye! :D))

Triforce_Luigi

Anarchy_Jas

((And Jas is still trying to get up to fight. Damn... we have to leave it as this for now... Night everyone leaving!))