News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

((Night everyone who is going night-night)).
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

"Keisha!" Zarani exclaimed happily. "You're not dead!"

((Going now, night.))

Anarchy_Jas

"No, I'm not dead," Keisha says smiling. 'Meaning the Jas mastered all the spells,' "I'm here to stay."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

Mira stopped his checks for a moment. "How could she do that in about.... A day?"
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"How she did it..." Keisha sighs. "Jas knew all the spells and how to execute, them for a long time. For the past day... All that time in her room, the only thing she's been doing is trying to prepare herself to use them. She had to really push it, but she's done it..."

((Might as well post Keisha's info...

Name: Keisha Foxx
Person: Pirate
Land: Cresent Island
Personality: She does whatever she wants to do, and is independent,
Looks: Black, caramel complexion, 5ft 7in, golden eyes, dog ears, claws/fangs, and tail... Usually has on Apple Bottom Jeans, boots with the fur, tank top and a jacket... http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Keigoe/Keisha%20Pics/Image23.gif Yeah, same girl who's been in my sig for forever...
Background: She was trapped in a mysterious spellbook until Jas found and learned all the spells in it.
Weapon: A long katana
Extra Info: She seems to be hiding something that happened in her past.))

Max Headroom

"Huh..... So then what is magic, really?" Mira asked, seeing how he hasn't heard much about magic. If he did, it was mostly about energy and such.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"That," Keisha pauses. "I can't figure out how to explain."

((g2g))

Max Headroom

((k bye)).

"Hmmmm....." Mira took a book, an empty bottle, some herbs, and a metal surface and made a potion, in case Jas or anyone else (if not Jas) needed it.
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on March 24, 2008, 11:35:52 PM
((k bye)).

"Hmmmm....." Mira took a book, an empty bottle, some herbs, and a metal surface and made a potion, in case Jas or anyone else (if not Jas) needed it.
((That is physically impossible considering we're still in the Dead Men's lair or summat...))

Light

Harver had quite a few burn marks over his body, and the bandage over his shoulder was almost completely burned away. When he saw Jas, he felt relieved, and then shocked by the amount of wounds on her body. "Jas!" He said, running up to her. "Are you okay?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

Steph had ran forward to force the impact on him, wanting to end his life. After the torture he had been through, and losing all his mates, he didn't want to go on. Now he laid in the middle of the pool, dead. The pool was now just a big blotch of red, unpurified and murky.

Solon examined the situation. Zaronn, Kerow, Harver, and Mage Riolo were the only Dead Men left. Everyone on their side seemed to be okay, except for Jas. Solon made his way toward her, but then turned, remembering something. The only gem not taken... The Crescent Gem. Solon pocketed it, unnoticed, using his theiving skills. Then he ran over to Jas. I don't think she'll be okay here... he thought.

"Harver, if you want to help her, you need to get her out of here," Solon said quietly, knowing he could teleport. "I can make a distraction for you." Solon patted his pocket, where the Crescent Gem lay. Even if he is a bad guy, he'll be on the good side when Jas is in the equasion.

Light

"These bruises are bad," Harver replied to Solon. "I'll have to perform emergency first aid. You still have that first aid kit on the ship?"

Kerow examined the situation as well. "Mage Riolo... what should we do?! We are far outnumbered now..."

Anarchy_Jas

Jas slides a bit as she starts to get up, but gets on her feet anyways. "I'll be fine," she says, lifting her twin blades to get into a fighting stance. "And I ain't leavin'," she says.

Light

"Now's not the time to act so foolishly," Harver said to Jas. "I don't want you to die."

THEBIRD

"The first aid kit's still where you left it," Solon replied. "Take her forcefully if you have to, Harver. Now's not the time to bargain with one's life."
---
"We fight. If any of our men die, they weren't strong enough," Mage Riolo's voice answered. "Kill Zaronn and Zarani first. Traitors do not last long in my lair."