News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

"It's not pointless when I am trying to identify the target in which he's talking about."
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

"I don't know. I've heard alot of pointless things today," said Venice.

THEBIRD

I can't take much more of their foolish, insufferable babbling, Mage Riolo thought with disgust. Too bad for Kerow. Bah, he deserved to die. I would have killed him anyway after helping me get the gems. Meheheheh, it's just a matter of time before I kill them all off. With this rest I've been given, I feel most of my strength returning... And most of my cuts have been healed.
---
Zaronn, finish this! Get Mage Riolo, it's now or never, Solon insisted. You're a Dead Men, so you must have been given the power needed to finish him!

Wolfpika

((grounded for a week and I'm out of it, sorry I didn't tell you before, summary please...)

Max Headroom

((After we made it to Emit, fought the Dead Men for a bit, got teleported to their hideout, and now we are fighting Mage Riolo)).

"What's that about rest?" Mira asked randomly. Dammit! Am I doing it again? Well either way. "..... Ok then, ♪now the hell are we waiting for-or?♪"

((ololololol)).
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((Jay-Z/Linkin Park. Nice, I love that song.))

"Ugh," Keisha just rolls her eyes, and goes to fight again, but Jas stops her.

"No, wait," she says, preparing to use Holy on Solon again, while nobody's paying attention.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

"No wait what? We cannot let our enemy rest! But at the same time...." Mira fell to his knee, then exhaled sharply. "That took a lot out of me. Hey, where's Hanzo? He may not be all that smart, but he does seem to know a few techniques that I don't."
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"I'm trying holy again baka, that's what," Jas' twin blades begin to glow slightly once more.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

"o i c". Mira fell on his other knee, then fell on his hands.
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Wolfpika on March 31, 2008, 02:57:34 PM
((grounded for a week and I'm out of it, sorry I didn't tell you before, summary please...)
((Oh the sad irony. T_T I've just gotten grounded for the week...and I shouldn't even be on the computer now. >_>; Good thing it's late! So...yeah, I'll be back Sunday except for maybe one late night post everynight...which won't really do any good. >_>; ))

Ha! Of course I have powers that can kill Mage Riolo. But I want to see you friends perish by his hand before taking him out myself.

Wolfpika

((Dang that sucks.))

((also, WARNING: New character approaching.

Name: Zhuge Liang (or Z)
Person: Prophet (These guys can do magic right?)
Land: Nimbuslus
Personality: Calm, not jumpy, has a wife Yue Ying, and is helpful in quirky situations.
Looks:
Background: Zhuge Liang is a very high known strategist that can communicate with the gods, and has received magical powers. In return, he converted his people of Nimbuslus into the gods' religion. Now, he has encountered Hanz? once when they met on a plain where Hanz? meant to kill him. Instead, Z toyed with him and tried to convert him. Hanz? fled but now considers him as a friend.
Weapon: Peacock Feather (Can perform many telekinetic attacks with this weapon.)
Weapon 2: Magic Amulet inside Peacock Feather. (This allows him to perform numerous magic attacks)
Weapon Appearance:

Light

((Uhh... not to be rude or anything, but it would be senseless to add another character in right now. The story ends in about ten pages, and they're in a place no one else can access.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Light

((An epilogue is meant to tie up loose ends, not introduce new characters (unless they're integral to the plot, like a certain character's children, or something of the like).))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Max Headroom

((I was just joking)).

"So how long does it take to cast holy?" Mira asked, lying on the floor at this point.
[move][/move]