News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

"Solon! God dangit, it's your body and no one else's. Get the invader out of your brain!"
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

"Solon has a brain?" asked Venice.

((Solon has a brain?))

Anarchy_Jas

Jas pulls her weapon out the ground, and stands back up. "Friggin' ninny ass move," more cuss words are mumbled before she looks around.

((Jas & Sh0rTi = sexier than Solon. Do we need to have this discussion again?))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

((wat))

"Yes, he does." Mira said, annoyed, and did not catch the joke.

((ololololol))
[move][/move]

Light

Harver ran over to Solon. "Dammit Solon, what have you gotten yourself into this time?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

(( ...SOLON HAS A BRAIN... ...Everyone look! JAS IS OBLIVIOUS! ))

..., Solon would have glared at Venice, he just hoped Zaronn would do it for him. Wait... I think I have the solutions to my problems. I might be able to... But I still can't get Zaronn out of me completely without...

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on April 03, 2008, 07:37:53 PM
(( ...SOLON HAS A BRAIN... ...Everyone look! SOLON IS OBLIVIOUS! ))

..., Solon would have glared at Venice, he just hoped Zaronn would do it for him. Wait... I think I have the solutions to my problems. I might be able to... But I still can't get Zaronn out of me completely without...

Jas once again casts Holy on the Zaronn-possessed Solon. She lets the white energy spheres bombard down on him without making a sound.

((g2g))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Flying Chickens

Zarani stood watching them all. "Well, mates. Glad to see you're all having so much fun playing around. In case you haven't clued in, we are trying to kill these guys." He pointed at Solon. "Right now, even him." He stabbed his hand into his eyesocket of the blood and and grabbed it.

Max Headroom

"Oh hey, I don't suppose you could spare me some ammo, could you?"
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

"Urgh... No, mate." He said pulling. The eye ripped out of his head with a gut-wrenching splat and exploded into a huge amount of blood. The blood began to swirl around Zarani, until it came to a stop. Zarani had giant red angel's wings, and a mask made of blood that covered his mouth and nose. His eyesocket was empty, and the pupil of the other socket had turned a glowing red. "More... Power..." His arms were encased in a layer of hardened blood, with long bloody blades sticking out of them. "Give me more... Power..." He began to walk slowly forward, the blood swirling around him. "If I become a demon... So be it... I shall endure the exile... Anything... To destroy you and protect Keisha!"

((...Bleh. I felt the protect Keisha part was necessary to stop him from going psycho...))

Max Headroom

"Very well. I can give you some power, but if you tried anything I did, you could injure yourself. Do you want me to create that mix? I have ingredients for one more."
[move][/move]

Joeofmars

(( Joeofmars is sexiest... man... I really wanna get back in this but I'm so lost. LOL >_> ))

Wolfpika

((Time to take you down with Z!))

Hanz? cursed to his failure but quickly dodged the bullets. Hanz? then called out,

"Z! I know it was you, now you have to help me on this!" With that a 30-35 year old man in white robes and a peacock fan emerged in a flash of light.

"It ends now!" Z shouted as he fired 3 beams of light towards M.R.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Wolfpika on April 05, 2008, 06:07:52 AM
((Time to take you down with Z!))

Hanz? cursed to his failure but quickly dodged the bullets. Hanz? then called out,

"Z! I know it was you, now you have to help me on this!" With that a 30-35 year old man in white robes and a peacock fan emerged in a flash of light.

"It ends now!" Z shouted as he fired 3 beams of light towards M.R.

((MR is already dead. He's been  blown to pieces and in a pool of blood.))

Light

((XD Why do I find that so funny?))

Harver pulled out his blade, and got into a defensive stance. Now Zarani's gone crazy? What the hell is going on here?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.