News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

((Wait a minute? Did you just teleport to where Zaronn and Mage Riolo were fighting? because they had teleported out of the cave and onto the tallest mountain on Vulcum to fight.))

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on April 06, 2008, 06:24:04 PM
((Wait a minute? Did you just teleport to where Zaronn and Mage Riolo were fighting? because they had teleported out of the cave and onto the tallest mountain on Vulcum to fight.))
((...Screw that. I'm a moderator. If I say I'm there, I'm there. ><'))

Dr.Hobo2

((lol corruption much?...I mean, when I say that, I mean that you're not corrupt or anything or all. All hail Org! *fears ban/other punishment* :P))

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on April 06, 2008, 06:28:52 PM
((lol corruption much?...I mean, when I say that, I mean that you're not corrupt or anything or all. All hail Org! *fears ban/other punishment* :P))
((...Dammit, I wanted Zarani to go out epically. Now he ran into a wall. Damn.))

THEBIRD

(( Well, since Zarani is an ex-Dead Man he CAN teleport to where they are. So, you can just edit your post or just say you did XD ))

Mage Riolo dodged the orb of darkness and sent one of his own at Zaronn.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Orgizirtee on April 06, 2008, 06:31:16 PM
Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on April 06, 2008, 06:28:52 PM
((...Dammit, I wanted Zarani to go out epically. Now he ran into a wall. Damn.))
((Why don't you just say that he flew there at the speed of light or something equally stupid? >_> I mean, uh... briliiant, oh great and powerful moderator. ))

Dr.Hobo2

((lol, DMDTS out-takes. Now available as bonus features on DVD! XD))

Zaronn teleported behind Mage Riolo avoiding the attack and sliced at him with both claws.

Triforce_Luigi

((Someone should make this an anime or movie or something. In the end credits, you see outtakes of Zarani running into a wall, Solon falling... again.... And for Jas, everyone making fun of her oblivious-ness... Oh, and Britney Spears has to be Jas. Johnny Depp can be Zarani. ^_^))

Anarchy_Jas

((No! Britney Spears cannot be Jas for so many reasons... -_-))

"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Sh0rTi on April 06, 2008, 06:40:08 PM
((No! Britney Spears cannot be Jas for so many reasons... -_-))

((Fine. She'll be Keisha. >:D))

Anarchy_Jas

((B.S. ≠ any of my chars

<-- Jas

<-- Keisha

XP))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Sh0rTi on April 06, 2008, 06:48:42 PM
((B.S. ≠ any of my chars

<-- Jas

<-- Keisha

XP))

((You make those yourself? Fine, Britney can play.... Mage Riolo... And Lanbar and Tanbar would be the same actor. But who? Oh, and Michael Jackson has to be Harver.))

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on April 06, 2008, 06:32:31 PM
(( Well, since Zarani is an ex-Dead Man he CAN teleport to where they are. So, you can just edit your post or just say you did XD ))

Mage Riolo dodged the orb of darkness and sent one of his own at Zaronn.
((...But then he doesn't get crushed in the cave.))

Dr.Hobo2

((But shouldn't M.R. be M.J.? They got the whole initials thing going...And I was about to say th same thing about Lanbar and Tanbar being the same actor. :P))

THEBIRD

(( What about Solon? Beyonce Knowles can play Jas. And... Queen Latifah can be Keisha. ))

Mage Riolo went flying at Zaronn's attack. But he was able to re-situate himself halfway through and land on his feet. He sent a beam of fire at Zaronn. He had a cut all down his back.