News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on April 06, 2008, 06:55:02 PM
(( What about Solon? Beyonce Knowles can play Jas. And... Queen Latifah can be Keisha. ))

Mage Riolo went flying at Zaronn's attack. But he was able to re-situate himself halfway through and land on his feet. He sent a beam of fire at Zaronn. He had a cut all down his back.
((Zarani says that Jas and Keisha's actors should be switched. Just cuz.))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Orgizirtee on April 06, 2008, 06:56:19 PM
(( What about Solon? Beyonce Knowles can play Jas. And... Queen Latifah can be Keisha. ))

Mage Riolo went flying at Zaronn's attack. But he was able to re-situate himself halfway through and land on his feet. He sent a beam of fire at Zaronn. He had a cut all down his back.

((Because he doesn't wanna be in love with a fat woman?))

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on April 06, 2008, 06:57:20 PM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on April 06, 2008, 06:56:19 PM

((Because he doesn't wanna be in love with a fat woman?))
((Because Beyonce's hotter than Latifah. ^^))

THEBIRD

(( Zarani can be a chubby chaser. ))

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on April 06, 2008, 06:50:47 PM
((You make those yourself? Fine, Britney can play.... Mage Riolo... And Lanbar and Tanbar would be the same actor. But who? Oh, and Michael Jackson has to be Harver.))

((OMG No MJ as Harver, and no Queen Latifah as Kei, okay! X.x I'd say Beyonc? as Kei and Aaliyah or Ciara as Jas.  And I made my chars with a dollmaker, then edited with GIMP... Jack Black = Lanbar & Tanbar! XD))

Jas and Keisha look around from on top of a cliff. (Let's just say they ended up there. >.>))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn changed the claws on his hand into a shichipoopo and blocked the pillar but the outer sides of his arms were scorched by the flames. He then went flying down at M.R. and tried to stab him with it.

((For those who don't know what it looks like...which I assume would probably be everybody, a shichipoopo looks like this. ))

Triforce_Luigi

((Let's just say it's an anime, so we'd only need voice actors... Risa Uchida can voice... Keisha in the Japanese version. And I have no idea who that is... >_>))

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on April 06, 2008, 07:03:53 PM
((Let's just say it's an anime, so we'd only need voice actors... Risa Uchida can voice... Keisha in the Japanese version. And I have no idea who that is... >_>))
((...No Johnny Depp!?! D: Oh, also, editted.))

THEBIRD

(( Dibs on Brad Pitt or Will Smith for Solon XD. *cues dramatic rain storm* But if we're doing anime... Well I don't watch it so I have no idea who does voice acting in those anime shows x.x ...But I could totally see this as an anime >< ))

Rain began falling in a very dramatic motion. Mage Riolo jumped back from Zaronn's attack and used the water to create a cyclone, which he then sent at Zaronn.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Orgizirtee on April 06, 2008, 07:05:02 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on April 06, 2008, 07:03:53 PM
((...No Johnny Depp!?! D: Oh, also, editted.))
((Johnny Depp can be the VA for Zarani. Also, just to annoy Shorti:
INUYASHA'S A CAT!))

Dr.Hobo2

((Yeah...anime might be okay...But with Solon's spiky blonde hair...that would mean that the voice of Naruto would have to do him! :O X.x And congrats on the rank up BoA and T_L))

Zaronn jumped into the cyclone to be lifted up and then once he was high enough, he jumped out of it and started falling straight down toward M.R. with his shichis***o pointed at him.

THEBIRD

(( ...Doesn't Naruto sound like a girl O.o x.x ? ))

Mage Riolo fell back, but got stabbed in the leg. "ARGH! You... Will... Pay!" Mage Riolo shouted before jumped up to enclose his fists around Zaronn's neck, completely forgetting about weapons in his rage.

Triforce_Luigi

((Not really, BOA.... And thanks DH2.))

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn lifted up the sword and did a vertical slash at Mage Riolo's head to get M.R. off of him.

Anarchy_Jas

((*Kicks T_L where it hurts* InuYasha is not a cat! And you have no idea of what T_L?))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."