News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

(( Actually, I see cats licking themselves in those places all the time. But I don't know when we started talking about cats... And yes, I take pride in my quirky weirdness XD. ))

Anarchy_Jas

((That and he's only half-dog demon in the first place. Now can the rest of the chars get any actiony fighting?))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Sh0rTi on April 06, 2008, 07:49:44 PM
((That and he's only half-cat demon in the first place. Now can the rest of the chars get any actiony fighting?))

((Fixed, and they get attacked by Zaronn/Solon?

THEBIRD

(( Don't worry, you'll get some action soon... Heh, which means the story's almost over. Make it end with a bang! *takes out popcorn* Finally, my chance to sit and enjoy the posts. ))

Anarchy_Jas

((Good... And I g2g peoples night!))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn looked around for the others. Well...for an idiot who falls down all holes within a mile radius of you, you figured it out fairly quickly. Too bad you can't do anything about it.

Then, the portal that Harver created appeared and Lanbar came out, shortly followed my Tanbar. "SO what if it's only by a few minutes. I'm still technically the older brother." Lanbar said proud of himself.

"But we're still twins! As in we're the same number of years older on the same day!" Tanbar said.

Zaronn just watched the two for a few seconds. "...Ahem."

"Still, I was still born FIRST thus, I am the older brother!" Lanbar said ignoring Zaronn.

"But that's not important! We're twins as in WE'RE THE SAME FLIPPIN' AGE!" Tanbar said.

"...Ahem!" Zaronn got louder but the two continued arguing. "Hello? do you not see me over here!?" He said angrilly making the ball and chain appear in his hand.

"Oh, hey Solo-...Oh wait, That's right." Lanbar said as Zaronn chucked the ball at Lanbar. "You're possesed by Zaro-OH MY GOD!" He shouted before ducking under the ball and then jumping out of the way as Zaronn pulled it back.

Light

((Uhh... Dr.H? That portal specifically led to the Land of Emit, not to the mountain. I thought I specified that. >_< Oh, and about the voice acting things... I don't know much about Japanese voice acting, but for the "American version", Vic Mignogna is totally Harver!! =D ))

Harver made sure everyone got through the portal before looking at it. Just as he was about to step through, it disappeared. What... No! Dammit!! The walls continued to crumble around him. Harver... take the last of my power. Let us meet again in the afterlife.

Harver felt a surge of power go through him. No! Emit? No response. He looked down at his hands, and clenched them. We'll meet again... someday. And so we go. He teleported from the chamber.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice stared at this.... encounter for several moments, considering whether or not he should help the twins.

Nah, they can handle themselves. he thought.

Dr.Hobo2

((Yeah...and I'm sure in my post I specified that Zaronn teleported to the land of Emit where the others were going to appear.

Light

((Sorry, must have missed that. .__.;; ))

Harver reappeared at the Land of Emit's docking area, and saw the rest awhile off. He began to walk up to them.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn looked over in Harver's direction and saw him far off. He then reformed his weapon into a bow and arrow and fired a single shot at Harver with extreme accuracy.

Light

Harver subconsciously teleported out of the path of the arrow, and reappeared behind Zaronn. What the...? This power...!

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn swung around with his weapon now transformed into a shichipoopo and slashed at Harver's mid-body.

Light

Harver pulled out his sword and blocked Zaronn's attack.

((Is Zaronn still using Solon's body?))

Dr.Hobo2

((Yep.))

Zaronn made his weapon disappear and he threw an orb of darkness at Harver.