News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

((Spring break party on the beach. It's as simple as that. It worked well for Valentine's Day, excluding the beach part)).
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((Partyin' on the beach, in tha club, in hotels, at Six Flags Cresent Island, Party like a rock, party like a rockstar! T-t-t-totally dude! Okay I'm done... Hell, it works because I wish I were on Spring Break now instead of having it in March when it's still cold here. XP))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

(( Announcer: Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets: The Sequel! Coming this Summer to an internet forum near you! Sorry, but one post in the DMDTS Extra made me think of that XD.

Guess who's back? Back AGAIN. Me. Surprised? I know, me too. I thought I was someone else for a second. So, you guys can go ahead and wrap up the side-quest or whatever you need to do before starting the real deal up again. Ight, see y'all later. ))

Wolfpika

((yay, why don't you join in the spring break thing?_))

Dr.Hobo2

((Because the spring-break thing was creatd to keep us occupied until BoA gets back and as you can see...he's back so there is no longer a need to have the spring break RP anymore.))

THEBIRD

(( Eh, why not finally get a chance to participate in one of the extraz? This will probably be the last side-quest before this thing ends, so we might as well let it last for a bit before finishing this RP. ))

Max Headroom

Focus on your injury..... Allow your energy to restore the injured area... Mira started to focus on his gut. Feel the injury fade away..... Mira's body started to generate energy in his gut, allowing him to worry less about his gut. A constant flow of energy will flow to your injured area, but you must allow it.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((Now that the side-quest is done, finish this... before everyone forgets about it...))

Light

((I'm sorry I wasn't able to post in the sidequest! ;__; I was gone all day yesterday and had a crapload of homework today... sorry. It's all my fault... DX ))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

Quote from: LightningSword on May 04, 2008, 09:41:55 PM
((I'm sorry I wasn't able to post in the sidequest! ;__; I was gone all day yesterday and had a crapload of homework today... sorry. It's all my fault... DX ))
(( Yes, it's all your fault.

jk, now I guess we can start this up again if T_L and Org will post, seeing as they're the main antagonists right now. ))

Triforce_Luigi

((*looks around.* Who, me? ::) Nice sig, BTW, Boa.))

Venice kept running away.

Hey, maybe I could get a ship to one of the other continents... he thought randomly.

Anarchy_Jas

'Stupid Venice!' Jas growls and continues chasing after the thief, somewhat fueled by rage. 'Hasn't he learned anything from this poop!?'

Triforce_Luigi

((Lol, Jas is really oblivious...))

Venice kept running. Stupid Jas! She shoulda seen this coming!

((And they kept running and running. Some say they are still running to this day... <_<))

Max Headroom

Mira came out of his mediated state, with excess energy flowing into his gut. With that in mind, Mira ran after Venice, with his knives out.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((*Beats T_L over the head with a bat* Jas isn't oblivious!))

Jas slams her twin blades downwards, using a fire spell to create a wall of flames in front of Venice.

((They kept running and running with their never-ending power of endurance.))