News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

"I agree," Harver whispered, looking back at Solon. This is so unlike Solon... being able to think up of a good plan on the spur of the moment...
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

((Wow...you know what's sort of ironic about LS's post. The spur of the moment was the defenition of one of the words (impromptu) on my vocabulary quiz. XP))

Light

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on May 09, 2008, 09:08:44 PM
((Wow...you know what's sort of ironic about LS's post. The spur of the moment was the defenition of one of the words (impromptu) on my vocabulary quiz. XP))
((Impromptu? What grade are you in? O_o 7th, 8th? If you were in high school, I'd be worried for your education.))

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: LightningSword on May 09, 2008, 09:12:16 PM
Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on May 09, 2008, 09:08:44 PM
((Impromptu? What grade are you in? O_o 7th, 8th? If you were in high school, I'd be worried for your education.))
((Heck. I don't know what my teacher was thinking when he put this word in. DX I'm a freshman and compaired to the other words he uses, this was pretty easy. XD))

THEBIRD

(( what were some of the harder ones? ))

"Good," Solon said, giving a satisfactory nod before turning away from the huddle. "I guess... we should inform some of the others of this plan before putting it fully in motion."

Dr.Hobo2

((Hmm...Exorbitant - extravagent; immoderate
Clandestine - Characterized by, done in, or executed with secrecy or concealment
Generally the words aren't too long nor are the deffinitions. It's just how my teacher does the test. This week was his extremely hard one as it had five parts, gave the word and asked for the us to write the defenition, had the defenition and asked for the word (That's what almost killed me there), write a synonym, write an antonym, and finally, use the word in a sentence.))

Anarchy_Jas

((>.> <.< 2010 ftw! XP))

"Yes, we should," Jas says, seeing Keisha in view. "Or this will never be over..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Wolfpika

((YO! I'm a back! Listen guys, there's something serious.. *deep breath* I can't come anymore on school days...unless I improve. If I can prove really good by doing the final exam test in late june ((we end school on 30th of june in peru, sucks)) then I can gain those privelges again! This should explain why I haven't been getting on.))

((I"m guessing that Venice has turned evil, and has stolen the gem. Everybody's trying to kill him. AM i correct?))

Anarchy_Jas

((Awww... We'll see ya when we see ya then. They just beat the poop outta Venice then took the gem. Didn't kill him.))

THEBIRD

(( That sucks, man D:. And Zarani betrayed us as well, he's got the Scale Gem. ))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on May 11, 2008, 05:53:37 AM
(( That sucks, man D:. And Zarani betrayed us as well, he's got the Scale Gem. ))

((I thought he had the Scalander Gem. As far as I know, the Scale Gem is still with Solon and Co.))

Anarchy_Jas

((Can't do anything about Zarani, Org's never here.))

Light

((And yet, he's LK. >.> I'm not really sure what the administrative team was thinking. He's an okay RPer, but he's being less and less active each day. The RP Board seems to be a trouble area for Local Mods (The MARLUXIA incident, anyone?)

Birdie of Aces for Power On RP LK!!))

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: LightningSword on May 11, 2008, 10:18:06 AM
((And yet, he's LK. >.> I'm not really sure what the administrative team was thinking. He's an okay RPer, but he's being less and less active each day. The RP Board seems to be a trouble area for Local Mods (The MARLUXIA incident, anyone?)

Sh0rTi for Power On RP LK!!))

((Maybe there were some unforeseen happenings...? I just know that we gotta do SOMETHING to go on...))

Light

Quote from: Sh0rTi on May 11, 2008, 10:31:52 AM
Quote from: LightningSword on May 11, 2008, 10:18:06 AM

Sh0rTi for Power On RP LK!!))

((Maybe there were some unforeseen happenings...? I just know that we gotta do SOMETHING to go on...))
((Unlock the sidequest! =D ))