News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

((Hmm, alright, alright. XP *Unlockzorz*))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Sh0rTi on May 11, 2008, 10:31:52 AM
Quote from: LightningSword on May 11, 2008, 10:18:06 AM
((And yet, he's LK. >.> I'm not really sure what the administrative team was thinking. He's an okay RPer, but he's being less and less active each day. The RP Board seems to be a trouble area for Local Mods (The MARLUXIA incident, anyone?)

Sh0rTi for Power On RP LK!!))

((Maybe there were some unforeseen happenings...? I just know that we gotta do SOMETHING to go on...))

((No to the bold. Just no.))

Anarchy_Jas

THEBIRD

(( Zarani definitely has the Scale Gem, you can look back and check if you think I'm wrong. And as for the sidequest, it willl hold for now, but what if Org never comes back >_> ? This RP will die, and we're so close to finishing it. I say we give him a week or two, and if he doesn't show, we just take the gem back and move on without him. ))

((And yet, he's LK. >.> I'm not really sure what the administrative team was thinking. He's an okay RPer, but he's being less and less active each day. The RP Board seems to be a trouble area for Local Mods (The MARLUXIA incident, anyone?)

Birdie of Aces for Power On RP LK!!))
(( I second that :P. ))

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on May 11, 2008, 04:33:54 PM
(( Zarani definitely has the Scale Gem, you can look back and check if you think I'm wrong. And as for the sidequest, it willl hold for now, but what if Org never comes back >_> ? This RP will die, and we're so close to finishing it. I say we give him a week or two, and if he doesn't show, we just take the gem back and move on without him. ))

((So do I... =D ... A week or two!? I can't wait that long! X.x))

THEBIRD

Quote from: Sh0rTi on May 11, 2008, 04:59:41 PM

Birdie of Aces for Power On RP LK!!))

(( I knew I'd get support! ... I'll give him until Wednesday, 5 PM EST. If he doesn't get back, we just easily take back the gem and move on. Does that work for everybody? ))

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on May 11, 2008, 05:08:11 PM
Quote from: Sh0rTi on May 11, 2008, 04:59:41 PM

(( I knew I'd get support! ... I'll give him until Wednesday, 5 PM EST. If he doesn't get back, we just easily take back the gem and move on. Does that work for everybody? ))

((Fine, Wednesday. X.x))

Flying Chickens

((Hands off the gem, ninnyes. :P))

Max Headroom

((Yay!))

Mira waited for further orders, holding onto the grappling hook, with Venice at the end of it.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((*Pimp slaps Org* Muhsucka you late! Where's the gem!? j/k =P))

Flying Chickens

Zarani stood on top of a building, his arms crossed, watching Venice far off in the distance through a telescope. "Oh bugga, they've got the other one." He said, looking at the gem in his hand.

((I had an absence explainable through the very good reason that I didn't feel like coming on because of the sidequest and I didn't know I was LK.))

Anarchy_Jas

((Everyone has to hate on the sidequest... X.x))

"Yep, it's right in front of me," Keisha says, arms folded as she appears behind Zarani in a swirl of flames. "Give the gem back..."

((g2g))

Triforce_Luigi

"Mira, get your darn grappling hook off me!" yelled Vdnice.

Max Headroom

Mira suddenly pulled back on the grappling hook, causing a great deal of pain to Venice. "You don't tell me what to do. What are you going to do when you are free?"
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

"Breathe. Exist. Et cetera," groaned Venice as Mira pulled.