News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

Solon looked back at Harver with wide eyes. He hadn't even realized they were all circled around Zarani. He gave a quick nod before turning back, closing his eyes, and focusing. I've got to do this fast, then!

Scale Gem...

Crescent Gem...

Cloud Gem...

Time Gem...
As he said each gem's name, they began to glow. With the power of the Scalander Gem, awaken!

There was a blast of silver light, coming right from where Zarani was. Now above Zarani, about 50 feet in the sky, floated a circular vortex, flashing vibrant colors.

"Whoa..."

Light

Harver drew the strength to stand up, and looked up at the mysterious vortex. "How peculiar."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

"Rave party to the max," Jas looks up at the spinning mass. She watches, awaiting what is supposed to happen next.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

((Methinks the summary needs to be updated.))

Anarchy_Jas

((Methinks BoA's avatar needs to be changed do to disturbingness. 0.o))

THEBIRD

Quote from: LightningSword on June 03, 2008, 01:32:28 PM
((Methinks the summary needs to be updated.))
(( Methinks you're right ))

Quote from: Sh0rTi on June 03, 2008, 02:35:23 PM
((Methinks BoA's avatar needs to be changed do to disturbingness. 0.o))
(( Methinks I'm too lazy. ))

Uh... Hello?" Solon called out to the vortex.

"You called upon me..." A voice echoed out across the area. Solon looked around for a moment before realizing it was the vortex that was talking.

"What the hell? A swirling mass of colors can't talk!" Solon exclaimed.

"Don't judge a book by it's cover..."

"...Riiiiiiiight..."

Light

"We have called upon you to destroy the gems of Slander," Harver shouted to the vortex, still struggling to keep from wobbling.

THEBIRD

"Destroy what thy knows is sacred?" the voice echoed, carrying on.

"Yes!" Solon shouted up to it. "These gems have caused too much trouble, we must destroy them!"

"Be that your final wish?" the voice asked.

Light

Harver looked down at the Time Gem in his hands with uncertainty. This is what's right, isn't it? But still... He looked up at the Vortex, and then fixed his gaze. "Yes."

Anarchy_Jas

Jas gazes at the gem in her possession before looking up at the vortex, nodding.

Flying Chickens

Zarani glared upwards. "My gem!" He yelled angrily up at the vortex. With all his strength he hurled the gem away from the group, kicked his pistol off the ground into his hand, and fired at it three times, each shot hitting it and pushing it further away.

THEBIRD

The Scalander gem, like a magnet, flew up and began swirling around the vortex, along with the other four gems. They were all glowing even brighter now.

"Too late, Zarani," Solon said as we watched the gems leave. As much as I wanted that Crescent Gem as a memento from my parents... It's too late, now... "I've called on that vortex. And my final wish, along with my friends, is to destroy the gems. Without the gems, the lands will no longer have a reason to fight... Maybe there can finally be peace..."

"As you wish..." the voice whispered.

Flying Chickens

Zarani stared upwards. "...Final wish...?" He grinned. "'Oy, spirit thingy. My final wish is for you to keep the gems in one piece, and kill all of them." He called up to it. "I have shinier things than the gems, if you want them."

Anarchy_Jas

"In case you haven't noticed," Jas starts. "You're not the one who gets the honors of making the wish, dumbass."

Keisha appears behind Jas after seeing the vortex appear.

Light

"Also, Zarani, it's a portal," Harver calmly said. "What would it want with shiny things?"