Zelda
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Peach
Ice Climbers
Lucas

Ridley

I could not make the last poll two votes per user so this is a new one sorry I don't know what to do with the old one :-\
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

LightShock

Just let that other one die, or modify it saying to lock it or something. Just so other people wont keep bumping the other one ;)

Thanks for the 2 votes btw

Ridley

Quote from: LightShock on September 26, 2007, 01:36:26 PM
Just let that other one die, or modify it saying to lock it or something. Just so other people wont keep bumping the other one ;)

Thanks for the 2 votes btw

No problem and thanks for the tip ;)
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Nintendo Guru

My favorite confirmed character is Ike and Pit is my second because they look the sweetest out of any of the characters so far.  ;)

Fell

I picked Ike becaue I like warriors.

And I chose Yoshi because HE'S CUTE :3

Spongebob does not approve

Dawei

Fox because he is my ssbm main, and Meta Knight because he's cool... or whatever.

Puggybuddy

Gwen Khan

VidiotMan13

I picked Ike and ZSS. Well Ike is awesome and ZSS actually is gonna be awesome because I'm really good with Samus so I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be good with ZSS.
DO A BARREL ROLL!!!

Joe Kid

Snake, but my second choice (If I could get one) would be diddy.

"May George Bush drink the blood of every man, woman, and child in Iraq!"

I turn 20 in 24 days.

Shujinco2

Ridley

...It's quite obvious...

Joe Kid

"May George Bush drink the blood of every man, woman, and child in Iraq!"

I turn 20 in 24 days.

Shyrangerr

Pit and Sheik. Yes, the interview with Aonuma confirmed Sheik and Ganondorf. The latest interview with Katsuya Eguchi now confirms Boy/Girl from Animal Crossing.

Ridley

Quote from: Shyrangerr on September 27, 2007, 06:12:38 PM
Pit and Sheik. Yes, the interview with Aonuma confirmed Sheik and Ganondorf. The latest interview with Katsuya Eguchi now confirms Boy/Girl from Animal Crossing.

Awsome that is even more characters in Brawl. I wonder if ganondorf will use his sword?
...It's quite obvious...