News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

It Is I, Trace0710!

Started by Trace0710, December 19, 2007, 03:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trace0710

It's me, Trace0710! I was dissapointed like everyone else when the original NS shut down, but it was bound to happen.

Some of you might know me...I was a frequent poster (and player) on the MPH board...except that it's dead now. Oh woe is me! Now I play whatever I find interesting...but if you need any help with MPH (unlikely, since no one plays it anymore) just give me a heads up. Though now I tend to play Socom now on my PSP rather than DS...I just that the new (official) Nintendo Forums come into existence sooner or later. Preferably sooner!

Ridley

Quote from: Trace0710 on December 19, 2007, 03:36:19 PM
It's me, Trace0710! I was dissapointed like everyone else when the original NS shut down, but it was bound to happen.

Some of you might know me...I was a frequent poster (and player) on the MPH board...except that it's dead now. Oh woe is me! Now I play whatever I find interesting...but if you need any help with MPH (unlikely, since no one plays it anymore) just give me a heads up. Though now I tend to play Socom now on my PSP rather than DS...I just that the new (official) Nintendo Forums come into existence sooner or later. Preferably sooner!

Welcome and I suggest finding a new board since the one you want is kind of dead. How about the Smash boards? We are good people there. If not the the Metroid board. They could use the members there.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Rius

Hello! I hope you enjoy yourself here! ^_^

(Ridley, stop advertising.) :P

Ridley

Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 20, 2007, 06:23:43 AM

Notice all the activity at the smashboards. That is because of my advertising. At least it isn't some macro I copy and paste all the time.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Macawmoses

Quote from: Ridley on December 20, 2007, 07:49:43 AM
Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 20, 2007, 06:23:43 AM

Notice all the activity at the smashboards. That is because of my advertising. At least it isn't some macro I copy and paste all the time.
Laws of the Land does not care ;)

Welcome Trace ;)

I like metroid, but am not the biggest fan. Rather, I am a Star Fox fan =3

I think we are all anxious about Nintendo's Official forums, but I have my doubts on their return...

Regardless, Welcome!

~MoM~

RosettaStoned

Wow, that's great. You must know a lot about this place then.