News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Lucario: Yes, No, or Maybe

Started by Nils_13, September 26, 2007, 03:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like it if Lucario was in Brawl as playable? (if he isn't already that is)

Absolutely
Sure, why not
Nah

StarWindWizard7

What is so special about this character anyway ?  :O

Nils_13

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on September 26, 2007, 05:00:24 PM
What is so special about this character anyway ?  :O
People each have their own reasons for having a favorite character. Mine is because:
1. He was the only non-legendary to have a lead role in a movie.

2. I saw his movie and thought he was amazing, so now he is my favorite Pokemon and I'm collecting Lucario related stuff.

3. Not just every trainer has a Lucario in Diamond and Pearl. The only trainers that have one are Maylene (the 3rd gym leader) and Cynthia (the Pokemon League champion)

4. He is a legendary rescuer in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and is the highest obtainable rank. He was also one of the first 4th gen Pokemon announced officially.

Water ☮

perfect pokemon roster:
1)pikachu
2)jigglypuff
3)pokemon trainer
4)Gardevoir
5)Lucario
6)mewtwo

I don't see why Nintendo's 2nd largest franchise can't have six spots in brawl?
maybe 5 if mewtwo leaves but not everyone would like that.
though out of preference id like Gadevoir in brawl over lucario even though lucario has the better chance ::)

LightShock

I think Lucario would be pokeball worthy IMO. A playable Lucario character, athough cool, would most likely never occur. I would think the only playable pokemon besides the squirtle, Ivysaur, and charizard would either be pikachu, jigglypuff, pichu, mewtwo. btw thats 7 playable pokemon so far, do you think that might be a little too much? I dont know, thats just my 2 cents  ;)

Nintendo Guru

Me?  I'd like Lucario in as a replacement for Mewtwo.  Mewtwo was cool at first, but there are definitely more deserving Pokemon.  The Pokemon choices that I would want to be playable in Brawl are Pikachu, Jigglypuff, the Pokemon Trainer, and Lucario.

Others, like Gardevoir or Meowth, would probably be best left out or as items.  That's my opinion.

CONMAN15

I completely agree with you. If there's any pokemon that deserves to be in from the new games its lucario. When I played through diamond, I thought he was one of the most interesting, cool, and powerful new pokemon. Plus he's a fighting type and just fits the game so he's pretty deserving of a spot in the roster. :)

Poncho

Sure! I'd use him as my main!  :)

Metaflare

Sure, why not?

I'd rather have Gardevoir, but that's an opinion. ;D

Nils_13

Quote from: Metaflare on September 27, 2007, 11:23:18 AM
Sure, why not?

I'd rather have Gardevoir, but that's an opinion. ;D
Hey, Metaflare. Long time, no see. ^_^

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

X_Hero

Yoshimoon

Lucario is more deserving than any other pokemon possible for Brawl except Meowth but I still say Lucarico should be in. Brawl needs a fighting type pokemon so Lucario is perfect for the spot.

Shyrangerr

Quote from: LightShock on September 26, 2007, 05:33:31 PM
I think Lucario would be pokeball worthy IMO. A playable Lucario character, athough cool, would most likely never occur. I would think the only playable pokemon besides the squirtle, Ivysaur, and charizard would either be pikachu, jigglypuff, pichu, mewtwo. btw thats 7 playable pokemon so far, do you think that might be a little too much? I dont know, thats just my 2 cents  ;)
Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard count as one character because they're all controller by Pokemon Trainer. So you only listed 5. Besides that, Pichu is out, no arguing it. So that's only 4 you have listed. Lucario is definitely the most likely Pokemon to be added. He's the icon of the 4th Generation, he's the icon of Pokemon right now, he's had his own movie (the only non-legendary to do so) and, he's been used extensively in advertising by Nintendo.

Termanian_Knight

Perfect rep. for the 4th generation. He definitely should make it in Brawl. =3

Java

Where's the maybe option?

Sure, why not? doesn't equal maybe...