News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Poll, which controller are you going to use?

Started by CONMAN15, September 26, 2007, 07:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which controller do you want to play brawl with?

Classic Controller
Wii remote sideways
Wii remote and nunchuk
GCN Remote

CONMAN15

I'm using the cube controller. I'll give all the other ones a try but the cube controller is perfect for smash bros. I  can't see any of the other remotes topping it.

Java

Triforceman22

GCN, i'll beat the game faster that way.   ;D

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Tyeforce

La Pared

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

LightShock

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Nils_13

I'll play it with the GCN controller then when I get bored I'll use the sideways Wii remote.

Nintendo Guru

I will use the GCN controller because I don't have the Classic Controller, and I don't think motion sensing controls would work as weel as button controls.  And the fact that I'm used to the GCN controller means I'll probably do better with that controller.

I'll probably use all the controllers at one time or another, at least just to see what they're like, but I predict that I will continue to use my Wavebird.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Classic, I'll map movement to the d-pad for that retro feel.

but for online/competitive play, I'll use my Gamecube controller.

Yoshimoon

I like the GCN controls so I'm going to use them.

Cornwad

I chose Classic, but by that I ment that weird classic controller that plugs into the gamecube slot and plays classic controller and gamecube games...