News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

An Inside Job: The Revival.

Started by Joeofmars, December 29, 2007, 06:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

((I think you can join. ;D However, JoeofMars isn't too good with mantaining RPs, so don't be surprised if this one dies.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Eizweir

((ok, I'll read the last few pages and then send an application :) ))
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Eizweir

looks something like that, but taller
Name: Marth Xero (will go by last name if Marth and Martin are too similar)

Personality: (decided I didn't like my first personality)  Marth doesn't have too many firends, because he doesn't alk much, but when he does it's beyond what anyone would believe would come out of this boy's mind (in a good way).  He's really smart, but thinks a little slow.  He will care deply for his pokemon, but won't always show it.  The rest ir hard to explain, you'll see once I start, that is, if I am accepted...

History: He's had some troublesome things happen to him, nothing big like Poverty( though he is a bit on the poorer side) or a serious crime, but things that still hit him hard.  His firends weren't there for him, so he rejected them.  His one true friend moved away when he was young.

Starter Pokemon: (switched from aron to Bagon)
Breed Of Pokemon -#371  Bagon
Nickname - doesn't usually use nicknames unless he can think of a really good one.
Gender - Male
Moveset - The egg moveset on serebii seemed a little unfair so some of these moves aren't accurate.
attack1: headbutt
attack2: twister
attack3: thrash
attack4: growl
(will learn more later)

Favorite Pokemon Type: Will take any type of Pokemon as long as they have strong moves of that type

Other: As said earlier, Marth is a loner so he sticks to himself

((nevermind, I'll start like normal))
edit: If you are wondering about the egg moveset, it had moves that I thought were way to overpowered, like hydro pump and dragon dance, so I changed it a bit to make it more fair to everyone

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Fell

Quote from: Joeofmars on January 15, 2008, 05:09:39 PM
OoC// Oh crap, what happened? Did Martin leave Boogie? >_>

Ooc// Yeah I left.

Spongebob does not approve

Eizweir

((so now I wait to be accepted?  And I edited my application.))

Joeofmars

* Ignores LightningSword's flamebait. *

OoC// Dude... I'm not on the intercourse ing PC 24/7. I have other things to do. You can join, though I need to go over your profile. Lemme get on my laptop. But... If you wanna join, then don't double post and then PM me.

Eizweir

Quote from: Joeofmars on January 20, 2008, 07:14:50 PM

OoC// Dude... I'm not on the f***ing PC 24/7. I have other things to do. You can join, though I need to go over your profile. Lemme get on my laptop. But... If you wanna join, then don't double post and then PM me.
((gosh... 1. double post, first roleplay so I had no idea what I was doing 2. the pm wasnt all about my application, and I didn't think you'd be on until tomorrow or at least not until a while.  I guess that's a no, gee thanks.  A great start to Roleplaying.))
edit: ((is that a yes or a no, you're telling me that I can join after you go over my profile, then saying I can't join because I double posted and pmed you ????))

Joeofmars

OoC// You're accepted, Marth Xero.

IC// "No!" Boogie screamed. "Wait up!" Boogie ran after Martin. "You can use these coupons to get your Poketch. I have extra." Boogie smiled as he held his hand out with the coupons in them.

Light

((Hey, it's the truth! Remember Dueling Tournament and the Smash Bros. one? All I'm saying is that I hope this one doesn't meet the same fate as your other RPs.))

Eizweir

Quote from: Joeofmars on January 20, 2008, 07:30:04 PM
OoC// You're accepted, Marth Xero.

IC// "No!" Boogie screamed. "Wait up!" Boogie ran after Martin. "You can use these coupons to get your Poketch. I have extra." Boogie smiled as he held his hand out with the coupons in them.
((thanks, and sorry.  Remember this is my first roleplay so bear with me, I'll try to do better than Pokemaster.  Another question, we can roleplay npc's if we need to right?))

Marth walked into Twinleaf Town from the east side, where a man called to him.  "Hey, are you new here?"  "Yes, I was told to come here to get my first Pokemon." Marth said. 

"Oh, that's the next town, Sandgem."  "It is?  Ok, thanks." he said.  Marth started to leave when the man yelled. "Watch out for wild Pokemon!" but Marth didn't here, or didn't care to listen.  He left Twinleaf and noticed that the path went straight through some tall grass.  He shrugged and kept moving, as he was going through the grass he was nearly ran over by a Pokemon with a rock-solid head.  He turned to look and saw a Pokemon with bluish skin and a stone 'cap'.  The Pokemon lowered it's head and was ready to charge again, Marth didn't waste time he jumped to his feet and ran, the pokemon right behind him.  He saw a break in the trees, Sandgem must be ahead. 

Marth ducked, turned, and dove in between a rock ledge and a tree.  The Pokemon didn't see where he went and turned to go away.  Marth sighed and got up, he looked around.  The rock ledge wouldn't be easy to climb, so he looked for another way.  All he saw was more tall grass, so Marth turned back to the stone ledge.

Well here goes nothing. Marth thought to himself.  He jumped at the ledge and grabbed the top, it wasn't as bad as it looked and was just able to get over it.  He stood up and looked ahead, there was Sandgem, with it's beutiful beach. 

He entered the town and saw a building with a sign saying:  Pokemon Research LabThis must be it.  Marth opened the door.  He saw so many things, it looked so modern.  He saw a man and a woman in white lab coats checking machines on both sides of the room, and an older man working at a desk.  The man looked up and saw Marth.

"Ah, so here we have another new trainer."  He picked up a clipboard and looked down a paper, and then frowned.  "I don't think you'll find me on that list, sir.  I never signed up for anything, I was just told to come here." Marth said.  "No I don't see you here."  "Can I still get a Pokemon?" Marth asked.  "Well as long as the Pokemon you chose isn't too high in demand, I think it'll be fine.  Now, what Pokmon would you like?"  What Pokemon...  Marth hadn't even thought about it, then he remembered the Pokemon he saw on Route 201.  Professor Rowan was getting a Pokedex and some pokeballs ready for him.  "Can I see that Pokedex?"  Professor Rowan handed him the Pokedex and ran a search on the pokemon he saw earlier.  A result came up saying" Bagon, the rock-head Pokemon.

"I'd like a Bagon Professor Rowan."  "A Bagon huh? A very interesting choice...  Yes I do think that'll work.  The professor turned to a shelf full of pokeballs.  After looking around for a while he picked a Pokeball.  "Here you are, son.  One Bagon."  "Thanks!" Marth exclaimed

((No I don't think you'll find very many Bagons on route 201, but I wanted to make myself an entrance.  I won't always roleplay like that, I just did that because again, I wanted to make myself an entrance.))
(( I used my Pearl game as reference, that stone Ledge and tallgrass are really there.))
Edit: I hope it's easier to read now.

Light

Kyle walked around the fields, looking for any Pokemon. His eyes came upon a brown furred, fox-like creature. He took out his Pokedex. "Eevee ~ the Evolution Pokemon. It is known to-" Kyle shut his Pokedex before it got any further, not caring about the details. An Eevee, huh... could prove to be an asset to our team. "Go Treecko! Use Vine Whip on that Eevee!"

"Tre!" The Treecko shot vines at the Eevee, which grabbed it towards them.

Joeofmars

Quote from: LightningSword on January 20, 2008, 07:54:57 PM
((Hey, it's the truth! Remember Dueling Tournament and the Smash Bros. one? All I'm saying is that I hope this one doesn't meet the same fate as your other RPs.))

OoC//I know it's true, I very well know that. But you didn't have to tell me.

Also, Marth Xero, you might want to split up your posts. That is a huge wall of text, and not a lot of people might want read that. I actually got lost reading it. I do not mean to insult, just giving some criticism.

Eizweir

Ooc// Sorry, I'm just trying to catch up to you guys.

Ic//  Marth was trying to hurry to Jubilife city when a wild Bidoof popped out.  Marth was ready this time. "Go! Bagon!"  Bagon, who was already out of his Pokeball, just looked at Marth strangely.  "Well go!"  Bagon took a few steps forward, facing the Bidoof.  "Use thrash!"  Bagon jumped forward, attacking with lots of force nonstop.  The Bidoof jumped out of the way adn tackled Bagon.  Bagon just shook off the attack and kept going.   When Marth saw that Bidoof was weakened, ready to be caught, he tried to pull Bagon off of Bidoof.
   "Bagon, Stop!"  But Bagon kept going, until the Bidoof fell to the ground.
"Bagon, why didn't you stop?"  Bagon just looked weirdly at Marth, like he was suppossed to know something.  Suddenly, Marth's Pokedex turned on and said;
  "Thrash, an attack that keeps going for a long time, and doesn't stop until a while or one of the Pokemon fall."
"Oh, well now I know.  Good job Bagon, I was planningon catching that Pokemon, but good job."
    Marth and Bagon kept going until they reached Jubilife city, the first thing Marth saw was a sign that said: Jubilife City: The City of Joy.  Marth smiled and said to himself: "I hope so."

Ooc// If I split it up and indent does that make it easier?

Joeofmars

Quote from: Marth Xero on January 20, 2008, 09:09:06 PM

Ooc// If I split it up and indent does that make it easier?

OoC// Yes, it does. Though you may want to add a space before paragraphs.

Eizweir

Ooc//ok, I'll try, th is my first Roleplay after all...  And where exactly are you guys, I'm trying to catch up and I don't evene know where to catch up to.