News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Never say someone is a shoe-in.

Started by The Riddler, September 27, 2007, 02:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Just a mini rant.

I love it when I see people saying "(name here) has a 75% chance of getting in" or "(name here) will never be in" or the likes.

Who are you to say that?

The CORRECT way to say it would be "I think that (name here)..." or "...in my opinion."

Noone but the characters on the site have confirmed chances or have (wether high, medium, or low) statistics of being in the game. The only truely correct statistic for non-confirmed characters would be 50%.

Aye aye?

Transient Link

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on September 27, 2007, 02:09:06 PM
Just a mini rant.

I love it when I see people saying "(name here) has a 75% chance of getting in" or "(name here) will never be in" or the likes.

Who are you to say that?

The CORRECT way to say it would be "I think that (name here)..." or "...in my opinion."

Noone but the characters on the site have confirmed chances or have (wether high, medium, or low) statistics of being in the game. The only truely correct statistic for non-confirmed characters would be 50%.

Aye aye?
lol yah i see what u mean always seems like people say that then they dont get in then i have to laugh lol

Shyrangerr

I just have to disagree. There are characters like Vaati that are extremely likely to be in Brawl. Then there are characters like Lanky Kong that have nigh no chance. Yes, it's possible for any character to be in. That doesn't mean some characters aren't more likely than others.

The Riddler

Quote from: Shyrangerr on September 27, 2007, 06:37:25 PM
I just have to disagree. There are characters like Vaati that are extremely likely to be in Brawl. Then there are characters like Lanky Kong that have nigh no chance. Yes, it's possible for any character to be in. That doesn't mean some characters aren't more likely than others.
I don't think Vaati would have a good chance at all.

First off, they're going with the main TP theme.
Second, while it IS true they can resize, it wouldn't make sense in this case as Vaati is a specific size to Link. In the Pokemon resizing case, it's not really a resize in the full sense. Remember alot is based on the anime, and there are varied sized Pokemon. =P

pirate404

Shyrangerr

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on September 27, 2007, 07:48:31 PM
Quote from: Shyrangerr on September 27, 2007, 06:37:25 PM
I don't think Vaati would have a good chance at all.

First off, they're going with the main TP theme.
Second, while it IS true they can resize, it wouldn't make sense in this case as Vaati is a specific size to Link. In the Pokemon resizing case, it's not really a resize in the full sense. Remember alot is based on the anime, and there are varied sized Pokemon. =P
*lays down pimp hand*
No. Size doesn't matter, at all. Compared to other characters or anything at all. Besides that Vaati is normal human size when he wears that hat (forget what it's called, haven't played Minish Cap in forever). His normal model is him with that hat on, so he'd be the size of a normal human if you want to get technical.

Macawmoses

*lays down wimpy hand*

Really this is pointless, in my opinion. See how that work, I agree but this won't change anything, at all, in my opinion. I think this is a waste, but perhaps it will spawn a debate? IDK but hey!

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...