News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

I CAN'T KILL THE BLASTED KING OF DRAGONS!!

Started by CHIDORI_MASTER, November 24, 2007, 08:43:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHIDORI_MASTER

Seriously,this is INSANE!!Ive got all my characters I wanted to face him with with the best weapons,as many maxed stats as I could possibly get,and I gave them all Nihil.Yet the blasted beast won't even come close to dying,and I always end up loosing Ike.Can anyone help me out here?Seriously this is MUCH harder then I thought he would be!

Big thank's to mah pal Shade from another website for this pwnsome sig :)

Avion-Finch

did you get the SS weapons?(double bow and wishblade?)

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

CHIDORI_MASTER

I got Alondite.....no one I chose uses lances......and I forgot to get the DOubleBow for Shinon.....

Avion-Finch

Quote from: CHIDORI_MASTER on November 24, 2007, 03:58:42 PM
I got Alondite.....no one I chose uses lances......and I forgot to get the DOubleBow for Shinon.....
thats bad about the double bow, it really makes shinon godly, and usually people bring Nephenee, as she is also a very good unit, what units did you bring?

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

CHIDORI_MASTER

Quote from: Avion-Finch on November 24, 2007, 04:03:55 PM
Quote from: CHIDORI_MASTER on November 24, 2007, 03:58:42 PM
thats bad about the double bow, it really makes shinon godly, and usually people bring Nephenee, as she is also a very good unit, what units did you bring?

besides the ones Im forced to,I brought Boyd,Mia,Geoffery*cept I dont really use him much*Noyce,Eddie,and um...Soren........and I cant remember who else.....

Blaziken0987

Give Eddie or Mia (whoever has the most Strength) Aldonite. First and foremost, defeat ALL of the dragons in that area besides Gareth and Nasir when they transform back out of dragon form. After that, have all of your units with the canto skill approach and attack Deghinsea and then run away as close to your heron as possible. Then use the Galdr to give the units with canto an extra turn, then approach and attack Deghinsea again, and run again. Finally, have Giffca, Caneghis, all other units that can do damage, and Ike attack. That SHOULD do enough damage to keep him from restoring all his HP, then do it again.

CHIDORI_MASTER

Yeah..forgot to mention....Rafiel died first part of it.....

GROUCHO THE MIGHTY

NINTENDO_PAWNAGE_RAWK

I had a heron when I did it. It took me about 6 turns. I am on hard (Normal mode) so it did seem impossible at first. The only way you can really do it (imo) is by using the Kings. Make Tibarn go up and hit him then fly back. Then make Naesala do the same. After that use Giffca and then Caighens. (Err, whatever he is called and only when he is maxed out. 1337ness) If that does not kill him in one turn, then heal the person the king is most likely going to attack. DO NOT KILL NASIR OR THE RED DRAGON DUDE PERIOD. They will join you afterwards. If THAT fails than make a heron (Heheh sorry.) Make Caighens attack him again. He should be dead. My Caighens could do 19 damage and double him. Giffca could double him with 14 Tibarn doubled with 6. Naesala only did 4 twice.

Sooo. 14+14=28*2=56 (0_o)
          19+19=38
          6+6=    12
          4+4=      8

Total= Over 100!

:) I do not know how you will possibly do it with those people though... sorry. :p

Also, the reason I did not bring many Beorc is because I am doing a data transferless playthrough. :( Dang glitch. I cannot delete me or my brother's files.(I could delete my easy one, but my brother plays both now so... :( )

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: NINTENDO_PAWNAGE_RAWK on November 25, 2007, 12:51:20 PM
I had a heron when I did it. It took me about 6 turns. I am on hard (Normal mode) so it did seem impossible at first. The only way you can really do it (imo) is by using the Kings. Make Tibarn go up and hit him then fly back. Then make Naesala do the same. After that use Giffca and then Caighens. (Err, whatever he is called and only when he is maxed out. 1337ness) If that does not kill him in one turn, then heal the person the king is most likely going to attack. DO NOT KILL NASIR OR THE RED DRAGON DUDE PERIOD. They will join you afterwards. If THAT fails than make a heron (Heheh sorry.) Make Caighens attack him again. He should be dead. My Caighens could do 19 damage and double him. Giffca could double him with 14 Tibarn doubled with 6. Naesala only did 4 twice.

Sooo. 14+14=28*2=56 (0_o)
          19+19=38
          6+6=    12
          4+4=      8

Total= Over 100!

:) I do not know how you will possibly do it with those people though... sorry. :p

Also, the reason I did not bring many Beorc is because I am doing a data transferless playthrough. :( Dang glitch. I cannot delete me or my brother's files.(I could delete my easy one, but my brother plays both now so... :( )
use royals they help ALOT. also max ike out hes helpful. also what helps is if you have a crtical of 50 get gamble and youll always do critical. thats my help P.S dont kill nasir and other guy if they live they join your team. dragons help kill king to.

Triforceman22

I didn't use my heron when I did this...

I just used

Tibarn,
Naesala
and Caighens

And It killed him....

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!