News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Another thought...

Started by Shujinco2, September 27, 2007, 09:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

Alright, so Brawl is for the wii, right? A MUCH more powerful system than the gamecube.

I wonder if it would be possible to put ditto in this time without all the bugs!

LightShock

Quote from: Shujinco on September 27, 2007, 09:13:00 PM
Alright, so Brawl is for the wii, right? A MUCH more powerful system than the gamecube.

I wonder if it would be possible to put ditto in this time without all the bugs!
Id like that addition and it could be pulled off

La Pared

Yea i wud like to see that happen :)

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

Shyrangerr

I know that Ditto was supposed to be in Melee, not sure about SSB though. What was he supposed to do?

demosthenes

Yes, let's put in a character that virtually copies everything about another character.  Oh wait, we can already do that with alt costumes/colors.  Ditto is an absolutely terrible idea.  Also, if you have to have so many non-fleshed-out, crappy ideas, have the common decency to keep them in one thread.

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Generalq

Quote from: demosthenes on September 28, 2007, 07:19:23 AM
Yes, let's put in a character that virtually copies everything about another character.  Oh wait, we can already do that with alt costumes/colors.  Ditto is an absolutely terrible idea.  Also, if you have to have so many non-fleshed-out, crappy ideas, have the common decency to keep them in one thread.

Well, hold on now... no one says that this has to be a character. Originally, it was supposed to be a Pokeball. The guy who throws it gets a level 5 computer clone of their character to pop out and help? That would actually be a really fun Pokemon.

Triforce_Luigi

Eh, I'm indifferent, but it wasn't i Melee because of the IC's

Shujinco2

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 28, 2007, 07:18:03 PM
Eh, I'm indifferent, but it wasn't i Melee because of the IC's
Ditto wasn't in meelee because of the masive amounts of bugs it generated!

The wii would (I most likely think) eliminate a LOT of those bugs, if not all!

Shujinco2

Quote from: Generalq on September 28, 2007, 01:14:32 PM

Well, hold on now... no one says that this has to be a character. Originally, it was supposed to be a Pokeball. The guy who throws it gets a level 5 computer clone of their character to pop out and help? That would actually be a really fun Pokemon.
In fact, I DID mean pokeball pokemon!

Linkman

MxKirby

it would be cool, hopefuly he makes it this time without the bugs.

im part of the Revs \R\MxKirby: 051649 333287
challenge me anytime

Kitchensink 3

Quote from: Generalq on September 28, 2007, 01:14:32 PM

That is an awesome idea! I hope it comes true.

Skilliam

Nah...i doubt Ditto will be in..