News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Mario Bros. Military: The Revival

Started by MarioGamer, September 23, 2007, 10:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tao Atlas

Can we get a post order down and start? I'll just set one up in the blue and see the reactions >>;

Pax > Mario > Dark Zero > Gaming Freak > Tao Atlas

And 'um..while you were practicing with your buddies from NSider, I was fighting Gaians and even learned a bit from two MXers, so what you consider good and what I consider good are two very different things <.<

Your go Mario.

Pax Romana

Let's separate the order a bit - as in no interference in certain battles.

Pax > Shizure is one chain; and Mario > Tao Atlas > Gaming Freak is other.

Shizure, please first post. :D

You can simply not type four paragraphs in one minute. That would mean you would be typing a paragraph every 15 seconds. Highly doubtful. Perhaps, if you said five-to-ten, I would've believed you  because that's a pretty average posting speed.

MarioGamer

Quote from: Pax Romana on September 26, 2007, 04:45:34 AM
Let's separate the order a bit - as in no interference in certain battles.

Pax > Shizure is one chain; and Mario > Tao Atlas > Gaming Freak is other.

Shizure, please first post. :D

You can simply not type four paragraphs in one minute. That would mean you would be typing a paragraph every 15 seconds. Highly doubtful. Perhaps, if you said five-to-ten, I would've believed you  because that's a pretty average posting speed.

Geez Tao, you underestimate me greatly.  Then again, I know nothing about you, either.  Then then final battle rules will be:

Tao Atlas vs MarioGamer/Zan
and
Pax Romana vs Shizure Word

I'll IM my team as soon as I see them to come onto this site. 

Tao Atlas

Why don't we make this really simple so we can skip the small talk, and you and I go straight to a one on one fight Mario?

DarkZero

I see, so I'm completely left out of the picture. It might be best for some of you.

MarioGamer

Quote from: DarkZero on September 26, 2007, 11:53:34 AM
I see, so I'm completely left out of the picture. It might be best for some of you.

Fine, I'll fight Tao one on one.  Sorry to the others who feel left out.  Zan and Dark can spar one on one for practice in the mean time. 

Whenever you're ready, Tao, we can begin.  You have the first move. 

Kuro Tsuwamono

I'll fight whoever isn't fighting.

And Mariogamer, I know your history. You were in Loz, so don't talk about skill.

MarioGamer

Quote from: Kuro Tsuwamono on September 26, 2007, 12:33:09 PM
I'll fight whoever isn't fighting.

And Mariogamer, I know your history. You were in Loz, so don't talk about skill.

So the members of the Elite still have a grudge against the LoZ?  I suppose it isn't surprising considering everything both sides have been through before RPing was banned from NSider.

Anyway, Kuro, all you know about as far as my history goes is what I was doing 2-3 years ago, so please, don't assume you know everything about me.  You know how the old saying goes about assuming...   

If you wish to spar with Zan or Dark, you may go right ahead.  Just make sure either of them know that you challenged them.   

Kuro Tsuwamono

For one thing I am a former Elite. I am on ends with Syker.

A second thing is that nothing was done between LoZ and the Elite to patch things up. I don't see much of a change, but I am welcome to be proven wrong.

I suppose it is first impression. Regardless, Tao Atlas/Ryou may be overpowered. What he does, doesn't reflect the rest of us advancies.

Zan, Dark, I'll fight both of you myself. Attack.

ShizureWord

Tao. Mg is trying to stay civil. He wants to perhaps now patch things up with some Elites. No need to be rude.
Creator of The Brotherhood of Zeranthia. Join the fight! Pm me for link.

Pax Romana

Post, Shizune.

Also, I'd like a tag-team battle by combing Atlas and my battles. Might be a good idea to settle old differences.

DarkZero

This thread is turning into reckless confusion.

ShizureWord

Fine. Oh and the name is shizu-R-e. No n. You seem to lack the ability to spell. Anyways, being you are the guest. Feel free to attack at anytime. However, be forwarned. So far I haven't lost to anyone here.
Creator of The Brotherhood of Zeranthia. Join the fight! Pm me for link.

gamingfreak10

y but u've never won (edit) against anyone i know O.o
we never seem to finish our rps spars >.>

Pax Romana

Shizure, I've asked you to post first - so please do. Insult me all you want, but I doubt your style is as exalted as you seem to proclaim it as.