News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

I finally figured out the reason for the delay.

Started by Java, January 30, 2008, 09:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on January 31, 2008, 04:42:12 AM
Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 31, 2008, 04:38:32 AM
Quote from: Cornwad on January 31, 2008, 04:31:51 AM
Why do you hate the roster so much?
There will be more Smash games.

ME?  Well, if you're talking to me, I hate the roster because they put in a totally undeserving character *coughcoughROBcoughcough* instead of a deserving character, and most people say that there won't be another Smash, and if there is it's gonna take like 5 years for it to even be announced.

Besides, in case you haven't noticed, pretty much everyone here hates the roster.

However, I am VERY relieved that Toon Link is in and Lucario isn't a total clone.
I'm fine with it since no one else deserves to be in accept Krystal but she's in Brawl as an extra.  Also you should take these cough drops.  Coughing four times with ROB in between doesn't read good.  You don't have to thank me.

Tanx 4 teh coff drawpz!
But seriously, Bowser Jr., Krystal, Ray 01, and Ridley all deserved it more than ROB.

Apollo

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 30, 2008, 09:40:59 PM
I generally refrain from complaints, but this roster is crappy and f***ed up. I really hope this is fake.
thats not the whole roster
youll see  :)

mecha_fang

It is the whole roster. And Sakurai is a moron. He made Ganon a clone... Again. Lazy idiot... And Shadow would have owned. ROB, Marth and Ness don't need to be in there, they should have been replaced by Ike and Lucas! DANGIT!

Tahrann

Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Jono2

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

CrazyGamer

Quote from: mecha_fang on January 31, 2008, 11:34:06 AM
It is the whole roster. And Sakurai is a moron. He made Ganon a clone... Again. Lazy idiot... And Shadow would have owned. ROB, Marth and Ness don't need to be in there, they should have been replaced by Ike and Lucas! DANGIT!
Wow.
Just wow.
You fail.

1. Metal Sonic was the only Sonic clone needed in the Sonic series. Shadow and Silver are FAIL.
2. Marth is a long time favorite, many people became Fire Emblem fans because of his awesomeness in Brawl.
3. Ness is awesome. Earthbound is a worthy adversary to Final Fantasy.
4. There is no playable pig in Brawl.
Your computer is unable to compute me.

tibar7

Well, there's no proof that guy was telling the truth about the roster. Since Sakurai is going to start confirming hidden characters on the official site we'll know the truth. It's not over.
The Brawl Shenanigans -Tibar's Team

I know, my sig is just awesome! Die spoiler rule!

Kingm1

Just a fact for the person who said that Sakurai stated in the interview that Brawl was the last Smash game.

FYI
He said it may or may not be the last Smash game

Read the dang interview another 100 times please. kthnxbai

Mutilator7

Quote from: Kingm1 on January 31, 2008, 02:08:06 PM
Just a fact for the person who said that Sakurai stated in the interview that Brawl was the last Smash game.

FYI
He said it may or may not be the last Smash game

Read the dang interview another 100 times please. kthnxbai

Then there is still hope!

Skye8600

Quote from: tibar7 on January 31, 2008, 02:00:52 PM
Well, there's no proof that guy was telling the truth about the roster. Since Sakurai is going to start confirming hidden characters on the official site we'll know the truth. It's not over.
there are lots of videos witht he final roster. there are no more hiddens.