News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

I wonder what Sheik's new look will be?

Started by Triforceman22, September 29, 2007, 10:54:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforceman22

i'm thinking more detail.
Maybe have some Kunai knives strapped to him/her.
Anyways, it will probably look PWNsome when it's revealed.
And yes, Sheik has been confirmed, along with G-dorf.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

La Pared

I guessing a Twilight makeover. so she can match all the other Zelda Reps. but i would like to see her look more like the Ocorina of Time Style but just a bit more enhanced.

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: La Pared on September 29, 2007, 11:13:15 AM
I guessing a Twilight makeover. so she can match all the other Zelda Reps. but i would like to see her look more like the Ocorina of Time Style but just a bit more enhanced.

Indeed. Though I suppose having kunai knives and shuriken would be nice too. And a pouch for the needles.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 29, 2007, 12:18:24 PM

Indeed. Though I suppose having kunai knives and shuriken would be nice too. And a pouch for the needles.

and the chain can actually be visible on her/him, and when she/he uses it, it comes off her/his body.
And when she's done with it, it goes back on.
That would be pretty neat.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Triforceman22 on September 29, 2007, 12:44:01 PM

and the chain can actually be visible on her/him, and when she/he uses it, it comes off her/his body.

That would be neat. It would also make stop pausing the game mid-battle and wondering where the chain came on.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 29, 2007, 12:50:05 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on September 29, 2007, 12:44:01 PM

That would be neat. It would also make stop pausing the game mid-battle and wondering where the chain came on.

It goes into a magical light.... ;)

Java

Just don't expect TOO much guys. If you do, you might be disappointed.  ;)

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

I'd assume a twilight princess model.

since that would probably be why Sakurai Sheik's design in the first place, so she blends in with other reps, specifically Zelda.