<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

DMDTS Episode 2/14: Party Under the Moon

Started by Anarchy_Jas, February 16, 2008, 07:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Name: Harver Rose

Personality: Witty, formal, serious

Appearance: For what he looks like, see the RP. Black suit, white shirt, black pants, black tie, black shoes. Still dons the hat.

Why you're at the party: Because he wants to. And he's in the RP.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

((Oh, Harver's at the party. Could this be his chance to make a move on Jas? :O))

Light

Harver looked around the area. ((Where are we, exactly?)) Hmm... looks like this'll be pretty boring...
What do you mean? Valentine's Day is a great day to express your feelings for others! Emit began to spread confetti around Harver's mind.
Would you leave me alone?! He leaned against a wall.

Triforce_Luigi

((I believe the party is taking place on the boat... And Emit and Harver make a perfect couple... :P))

Light

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on February 16, 2008, 09:28:29 PM
((I believe the party is taking place on the boat... And Emit and Harver make a perfect couple... :P))
((Where's that Love Calculator when you need it? >_> I want to prove you wrong SO BAD...))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: LightningSword on February 16, 2008, 09:30:00 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on February 16, 2008, 09:28:29 PM
((Where's that Love Calculator when you need it? >_> I want to prove you wrong SO BAD...))
((What? It's true. It just seems likely in my head. Harver's the smart one, and Emit's the ancient, dead, idiot.))

Max Headroom

"This party isn't much of a party. Would it be worse it I left?"
[move][/move]

Light

Harver moved over to a railing, and leaned against it. The good news was that it wasn't the re-re-re-re-re-repaired railing. The bad news was that he was right next to it. His arm adjusted to land on top of the railing, and... it didn't budge.

Anarchy_Jas

((XD http://www.lovecalculator.com/))

Jas blocks upwards, then steps in close like she's going to kiss him. "..." She giggles... JAS giggled...
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Quote from: Sh0rTi on February 16, 2008, 09:35:21 PM
((XD http://www.lovecalculator.com/))

Jas blocks upwards, then steps in close like she's going to kiss him. "..." She giggles... JAS giggled...
((Thank you! Let's see... Harver Rose... Emit... 15%. There. I'm right.))

Harver looks over at the spar. "You have got to be kidding me." He scoffs at the pretend romance going on between the two. He always knew Jas had a good strategy. But, something about that giggle made him uneasy... Meanwhile, Emit was still throwing confetti around.

Triforce_Luigi

((Love Calculator betrayed me. Oddly enough, I put Harver Rose and Emit Lord in and it scored 91% I know Lord isn't Emit's last name, but I was bored.))

Venice took a step back. "Whoa, Jas is giggling?! It must be the end of the world," he said. "ANd that's not gonna work. I'm not Harver."

With that, he slashed vertically.

Max Headroom

((Harver and Emit got 59%)).

"Meh." Mira stepped outside.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"Should that really matter?" Jas dances around Venice's attack, then strikes at his back.

"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

"And I thought this was a Valentine's Day party," Harver said, watching the spar.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice barely managed to block the strike in time.

"Yes, it does matter. What would Harver say if he knew you were cheating on him?" teased Venice, feinting a stab then slashing to her legs.