News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

DMDTS Episode 2/14: Party Under the Moon

Started by Anarchy_Jas, February 16, 2008, 07:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

"Too late, everybody, on'tday reathebay inay asgay!" Hanzö jumped up and threw down a smoke ball. A purple smoke emitted from the tiny ball and towards Christy and Tanbar.

Max Headroom

"That guy is getting to be annoying. He had a great plan to get your friend and her date together, but now, he's just being annoying."
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

Max Headroom

Mira turned his head to face Hanzo. "Seriously, what kind of 'superhuman ninja' gets impatient and wastes his tools on people he finds annoying? If you really were 'superhuman', and a true ninja, you wouldn't be annoyed. At the very least, you should be wise enough not to waste your tools."
[move][/move]

Light

After what felt like an eternity for him, Harver pulled away from Jas slightly. He whispered something in her ear. "You know I love you, right?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Wolfpika

"That is because those are my baby tools, and superhuman ninja, yes I know sounds odd, but this is a party, and I don't want anybody hurt or crazed up, and these people will ruin it. I just try to make it good for everybody, but if you don't like it, then lets spar, I bet we'll see who will settle the score."

Max Headroom

"If you think you will hurt people, then it shows you cannot control your 'powers', and therefore, weak. If you cannot control your 'powers', then you aren't as strong as you say, true or not. In the mean time, I shall continue to dance with my dance partner. I suggest you do the same."
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

"Now hold up, I said not hurt from the crazed/drunk/hyper couple blowing up everything ninja boy! If you dare question the full potential of my powers, then let's take it to the sparring arena shall we Mira? If no, then stop questioning what I do and keep dancing and have fun."

Max Headroom

"You and your explosives are ruining it for me at the very least. I can't speak for anyone else, for I cannot read their minds." Or can I...? Nope, I have not had any conclusive evidence to support such powers. "Besides, the closest thing to explosions I've seen were from you. To me, those two are having a great time. If they bump into you, you deal with it by avoiding them, assuming you have such powers."
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

"You know, I'd also say that your explosives are also going to ruin that couple's good time too by the looks of it." Lanbar said walking over to the two talking. "And the only person I'd see blowing anything up would be you."

Wolfpika

"Fine, just don't come crying to me when they start going super hyper..." Hanzö stormed out of the room, and headed over to the sparring room.

What do they know...

Dr.Hobo2

"Okay...we won't." Lanbar said as Hanzo left. He then turned to Mira. "Sheesh, what's his problem?"

Meanwhile, Tanbar took Christy and danced off to another pert of the dance floor which was, luckily, away from the smoke from the bomb.

Max Headroom

"I'm not sure, he's been like that ever since I met him." Hello? Is anyone there? Dammit! It happened again! Mira shook his head, looked back at Alissa, and continued to dance.
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

"Yeah..." He saw that Mira was dancing with his partner again. Well...I might as well go and... So he turned around and went to where there was a group of girls and started to flirt with them.

Anarchy_Jas

"..." Jas throws a half-empty can of pop at the two hyper people in attempt to knock them out.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."