News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Endless Ocean: A first Impression

Started by Sk8teland85, February 23, 2008, 05:17:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sk8teland85

I just picked up Endless Ocean for the Wii since I heard it was a good game. Here is my first impression.

Overall the game is a very unique experiance. All you really do is dive and explore at your own leasure. The game itself is very simple and relaxing. Also the underwater enviroment is very well detailed and looks very nice and colorfull. The controls also work very well. There is also a unique track to the game and the ability to use an SD card for music is a nice touch. My only complant is that the none under sea graphics are not that great at all.

I would also like to add that there is a good amount of interesting content in there. Each animal has a 3 page info chart on them and it does give you a neat look into the animal and its way of life. Also, the animals act differently based on time of year and time of day which I think is a nice touch. Adding to that there are other animals that only show up at night or in a particular season so there is a lot of longevity to this one.

Overall a nice unique experiance and one worth checking out.

WiiGuy

sounds cool :O

so whats the objective of the game?

Tupin

Quote from: WiiGuy on February 23, 2008, 11:54:38 AM

Swim around, study fish, and occasionally be a guide to people who want to see sea life.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

WiiGuy

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 23, 2008, 12:17:15 PM
Quote from: WiiGuy on February 23, 2008, 11:54:38 AM

Swim around, study fish, and occasionally be a guide to people who want to see sea life.
so basicly its a free roam game?