News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

So....wheres the 3rd Third-Party character in Brawl.

Started by Ares300, March 15, 2008, 11:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ares300

Correct me if Im wrong, but, didnt Sakurai say that there would be THREE Third-Party characters. I only see Snake and Sonic. Wheres Door #3 Sakurai?

BTW, anyone know how to get Codec calls on Shadow Moses Island w/ Snake?

Java

I'm pretty sure he said that there would be 1-2 third party characters after Snake and unfortunately it was only 1, Sonic.

And for the Codec calls, I think you just do a taunt on Shadow Moses. I haven't tried it out yet, so I'm not sure.

Geno

The_Waddle_Dee_Knight

Quote from: Ares300 on March 15, 2008, 11:21:34 AM
Correct me if Im wrong, but, didnt Sakurai say that there would be THREE Third-Party characters. I only see Snake and Sonic. Wheres Door #3 Sakurai?

To do the Codec taunt, you must be facing each other on those platforms attached to the walls. Snake must be facing the opponent. Keep on doing down and up taunts (tap down up down up down up fast), and you will eventually get it. I discovered this on my own with a friend, so I don't know if this is how it works how it's supposed to, but I got him to do it. :P
Known as TheWaddleDeeMaster on the old nintendo forums.

Interested on knowing how to talk online in SSBB using techiques? Visit my fourm at

http://nsf.projectfcd.com/index.php?topic=21272.0

Game: Mario Strikers Charged
Nsider Name: The_Waddle_Dee_Knight
Wi-Fi Name: NsTheWaddl
Friend Code: 425309-071051

Game: SSBB
Wi-Fi Name: TWD (Soon to be f5TWD hopefully)
Friend Code: 1547-4866-5642

SkyMyl

Quote from: The_Waddle_Dee_Knight on March 15, 2008, 01:21:35 PM

To do the Codec taunt, you must be facing each other on those platforms attached to the walls. Snake must be facing the opponent. Keep on doing down and up taunts (tap down up down up down up fast), and you will eventually get it. I discovered this on my own with a friend, so I don't know if this is how it works how it's supposed to, but I got him to do it. :P
I thought the taunt was clockwise! Well...maybe I'm wrong.

As to the 3rd- Third Part Character, he said 2-3. We got 2.

What were you expecting? Banj Kazooie? *Shoots person behind me*

Friend of person: aaaa4wwww....

Ares300

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on March 15, 2008, 07:45:52 PM

Not really, I was thinkg more like Simon Belmont, Mega-man, Viewtiful Joe, or Lloyd Irving.

As for the codec info, I got it to work, thatks veryone :)

Java

Quote from: Ares300 on March 15, 2008, 08:54:52 PM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on March 15, 2008, 07:45:52 PM

Not really, I was thinkg more like Simon Belmont, Mega-man, Viewtiful Joe, or Lloyd Irving.

As for the codec info, I got it to work, thatks veryone :)
*coughMegaManBombermancough*

How did you get it to work?

Ares300

On thw Wii-mote(w/ Nunchuk) I just presses 1 and 2 rapidly until I saw Snake talk oh a Codec. A few seconds later Otacon, Campbell, or Mei with give you info on your opponent. Test it out on practice first so you dont have to worry about someone trying to kill you. The Captain Falcon info is hilarious.

All together now....."FALCON PUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNCCCCCCHHHHH!!!"