News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Pokemorph: Infection

Started by Pokemaster218, March 21, 2008, 04:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

Keisha walks around arms folded. Instead of reading the signs that are in front of her, she lets her sense of smell take her to the cafeteria.

Jas scratches at her neck where she was bitten, but brushes it off as nothing. She continues wandering around, tossing a lightning ball up and down.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Matt saw Keisha and noticed that not only was she affected by this virus, but also that she looked like she knew where she was going. So he gave a shrug and started to follow Keisha.

Light

Kyle looked at his body, but not a trace of a scar was found. "I... don't know," he finally said. He then began to follow Matt and Keisha.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

Keisha continues walking, pretending not to know that Matt and Kyle are there. After a few minutes she stops and looks back. "Do I know you two?"

Something crashes, causing Jas to stop in her tracks. She looks back to see many sharp, metal objects flying towards her. "Aw hell no!" Jas begins sprinting down the hall, the objects ten feet behind her. She runs right past the other three.

Light

Kyle was about to reply when he saw Jas run by. "Did you see that?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Uh, erm...ah..." Matt couldn't think of something to say. I should have seen this comming... Just then, Jas ran past them and seeing his opportunity to change the subject, which Kyle had done, he went along with it. "I wonder why she was runni-" And then the several sharp objects whizzed past him and continued following Jas. "...Oh."

Light

Kyle began to run after Jas and the flying metal objects, curious about what would happen next.

Dr.Hobo2

Anarchy_Jas

"Yes, I did," Keisha says, ears twitching. "I saw the wild chick with a bunch of metal things after her," she runs after Jas... and the inanimate objects.

Jas meanwhile continues sprinting down the hallways, trying to find an opportunity to call the metal objects off with her power. "BADDREAMBADDREAMBADDREAM!!!"

((bye Hobo))

Light

Kyle noticed Keisha following. "Hey, you're a fire type. Try melting the metal objects."

Triforce_Luigi

Lily emerged from her room in the hospital and looked around. She felt suddenly hungry and set off to the cafeteria. However, she had not gone far when a girl ran by with metal objects following, along with two others. She looked quizzically as they passed and set off at a walking pace after them.

Anarchy_Jas

Keisha remembers the things in her room she accidentally destroyed. "I'm not promising any good out of this, but..." She throws her hand forward, and a swirl of flames blow through the metal. It melts and becomes disfigured, but unfortunately, they're now twisted heaps of hot metal that are zooming around the hospital.

Jas looks back and sees the change. "Damn! How'd that happen!?" She skids to a halt as she comes to a dead end. "No... no... NO!" She pushes her hands forward, and a wall of electricity comes up. The metal hits it, and falls to the ground with a clatter because of the loss of magnetivity.

Pokemaster218

Alex was in his room drawing. He liked to draw, but today, he could not focus. Getting up, Alex opened the door just in time to see a girl run by.

Light

"Wow..." Kyle said in awe. "That certainly was a lucky break."

Pokemaster218

Alex just stared at what Jas did. Upon hering kyle speak, Alex turned around to get a look at him.