News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

How I think Lucario's name became made

Started by FruitFlow, March 24, 2008, 07:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

I'm not trying to say this is how it was made but here's what I think. The Lu in Lucario's name sounds as if it were from the Lu in Luigi's name, while the Ario in his name sounds as if it were from the Ario in Mario's name. So what exactly is it that I'm trying to say? Simple. Just combine Luigi's with Mario's name but replace the M w/a C and you get Lucario's name.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Avion-Finch

O_o mama mia, I heard something about the word oracle spelt backwards or something, but that works oddly well :P

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

Quote from: Avion-Finch on March 24, 2008, 07:42:26 PM
O_o mama mia, I heard something about the word oracle spelt backwards or something, but that works oddly well :P
That's how it sounds to me. :P
Quote from: Oren on March 25, 2008, 07:23:18 AM
... some how i don't think thats true...
I know it's not. But it sounds that way.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Oren

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on March 29, 2008, 04:07:44 PM
oh ok
well your right then

FruitFlow

Quote from: Oren on March 29, 2008, 06:52:37 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on March 29, 2008, 04:07:44 PM
oh ok
well your right then
Thanks
Quote from: JrDude on March 25, 2008, 12:32:57 AM
The C came from Crap
as in bull crap :)
More like Correct, as in I'm correct :P

DededeCloneChris