News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

What'cha think?

Started by ThePowerOfOne, April 08, 2008, 12:45:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePowerOfOne

Tyranitar@Leftovers
Nature: Adamant (I wish it was Jolly... But its still a good nature for a shiny :))
Quick Tempered

Stats:
HP: 398
Attack: 400
Defense: 240
Sp. Atk: 186
Sp. Def: 223
Speed: 151

Moveset:
Dragon Dance
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Crunch

So, what do you think? (I'm trying to perfect my team :))

Neerb

Quote from: Phaze on April 08, 2008, 12:45:19 PM
Tyranitar@Leftovers
Nature: Adamant (I wish it was Jolly... But its still a good nature for a shiny :))
Quick Tempered

Stats:

Moveset:
Dragon Dance
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Crunch

Good... although, T-tar already has insane attack, so I personally use Ice Fang instead of Dragon Dance.  Of couse, all my team is like that:  all attack, no strategy!

So yeah, yours is pretty good.  Just out of curiosity, what level is it?

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on April 08, 2008, 01:26:48 PM
Quote from: Phaze on April 08, 2008, 12:45:19 PM
Tyranitar@Leftovers
Quick Tempered

Stats:

Moveset:
Dragon Dance
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Crunch

Good... although, T-tar already has insane attack, so I personally use Ice Fang instead of Dragon Dance.  Of couse, all my team is like that:  all attack, no strategy!

So yeah, yours is pretty good.  Just out of curiosity, what level is it?
100 of course :)

And DD is not just for attack, it helps his speed too  ;)  (Trust me, I never use moves like that. I usually just have attack moves too :P)

Kilroy

Great stats! I'm taking a wild guess you EV and/or IV trained?
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Olimar on April 08, 2008, 02:25:12 PM
Great stats! I'm taking a wild guess you EV and/or IV trained?
EV'd

WiinolikePS3

LUCKY!

Of course, I finally get my dream shiny, T-Tar, (Though now, it's Latios), and it's already lvl 100, and not too great.

It's cool and all, but... ah well. I hardly had to trade anything for it, so I guess I shouldn't complain.

No, it's not hacked. I got it off of an Oldsider "Illegal FC sharing" trade, for a cloned shiny crobat, a cloned shiny golem, and a cloned UT Jirachi. The guy knew they were cloned, and didn't mind.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on April 08, 2008, 05:34:01 PM
LUCKY!

Of course, I finally get my dream shiny, T-Tar, (Though now, it's Latios), and it's already lvl 100, and not too great.

It's cool and all, but... ah well. I hardly had to trade anything for it, so I guess I shouldn't complain.

No, it's not hacked. I got it off of an Oldsider "Illegal FC sharing" trade, for a cloned shiny crobat, a cloned shiny golem, and a cloned UT Jirachi. The guy knew they were cloned, and didn't mind.
I get alot of my Pokemon from NSider2, all thay want are rupees. Which makes it easy to get rare Pokemon :)

Its kinda expensive to get someone to EV train for you, though...

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Phaze on April 08, 2008, 05:45:40 PM
LUCKY!

I get alot of my Pokemon from NSider2, all thay want are rupees. Which makes it easy to get rare Pokemon :)

Meh...

EV training, potentially, can take very little time.

I once captured, migrated, and fully EV trained an Articuno in less than 2 hours.  ;D

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on April 08, 2008, 06:49:54 PM
LUCKY!

Meh...

I once captured, migrated, and fully EV trained an Articuno in less than 2 hours.  ;D
Well I found a guy who is truley, a master EV trainer. He can EV train ANY Pokemon and make it an awesome competitive pkmn. So he is kinda pricey...

I wish I knew how to EV train. It would help me sooooo much with my breeding...

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Phaze on April 08, 2008, 07:25:37 PM
LUCKY!

Meh...

Well I found a guy who is truley, a master EV trainer. He can EV train ANY Pokemon and make it an awesome competitive pkmn. So he is kinda pricey...

Lol, to be honest, it's really simple once you know how.

Still, go to Serebii to learn easily.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on April 09, 2008, 04:01:55 PM
LUCKY!

Meh...

Tried it, I suck...

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Phaze on April 09, 2008, 05:06:38 PM
Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on April 09, 2008, 04:01:55 PM
LUCKY!

Meh...

Tried it, I suck...
To be simple, start with attack.

Go to the girl to the left of Oreburgh gate, who says she has a nifty keen badge.

Fight her over and over again until she has a Staraptor and a Bibarel.

Now, put exp. share on the Poke you want to EV train.

Each fight gives you 5 Attack, unless you have or have had pokerus, where it will give you 10.

Once you reach 255 attack EVs, you're done EV training attack.