News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

is the new mystery dungeon game good?

Started by BENELLISBE2, May 26, 2008, 08:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BENELLISBE2

i want to buy it but i wanted to know if it is fun or not? And if it is, wich game is better?

X9341

Never played it, but the commercial was retarted.

Light

After playing the first game, I have to say that I was let down with the second installment of the PMD series. It had a potentially good plot, but fell short of expectations with boring secondary characters (aside from Wigglytuff and Grovyle, who pwn) and easily predictable plot twists. The gameplay hasn't changed much from the first, and the touch screen is hardly utilized to its full capacity.

If I were you, I'd stick to the Rescue Team games. Also, kudos to anyone who can tell me how many times your partner says "Urk" or "Urf" in the main plot.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

jnfs2014

Quote from: LightningSword on May 26, 2008, 10:44:41 PM
After playing the first game, I have to say that I was let down with the second installment of the PMD series. It had a potentially good plot, but fell short of expectations with boring secondary characters (aside from Wigglytuff and Grovyle, who pwn) and easily predictable plot twists. The gameplay hasn't changed much from the first, and the touch screen is hardly utilized to its full capacity.

If I were you, I'd stick to the Rescue Team games. Also, kudos to anyone who can tell me how many times your partner says "Urk" or "Urf" in the main plot.
About 10.
I think you should get 1 over 2.
If you have 1, only if you want to get the same game with a new story znd more Pokemon, get 2.
Besides that, no.

ThePowerOfOne

I think its fun. I got Time.

But, I never played the first.

WiinolikePS3

I never played the first, got Darkness, and I like it.

The only problem is, after you beat the entire story, aside from getting Legends, there's nothing to do.

Mystic

I have Time, and I'm loving it right now. Definitely better than Blue.