News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

I'm back! As a USA citizen!

Started by DededeCloneChris, August 18, 2008, 05:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

I'm done moving and the Internet is ready for me! Did anyone missed me? (Or at least noticed I wasn't on?)

Good news, my Brawl seems to be working! :O

Bad news, my new modem is not Wi-Fi. -_-

So, if somebody has a solution, send me a PM.

Anyway, I'm back, it's good to see everyone here again! :)

ThePowerOfOne

I'm moving too :O

And I didn't notice you weren't on :P

PsychoYoshi

Hoping that you moved here legally, darling.

Macawmoses

Eww, USA. I mean, Go America! Seriously though, meh. It's one thing to have joint citizenship, but I'm not big on forgetting one's heritage.

Lotos

The Seventh

AH, HA!  I had a feeling that you were moving to the U.S.A., due to your absence.

The farthest I have ever moved was from Kansas City, Kansas to West Des Moines, Iowa.  And I was only 1 at the time :D

Funny, huh?
Quote from: wiiboychris on August 18, 2008, 05:35:23 PM
Bad news, my new modem is not Wi-Fi. -_-
Hmmm...  that might be a job for a wireless router to attach to it.

Or, if the Wii is close to said modem, try getting a wired connection.  If you don't get a cheap cable (ugh, part of the reson why my Live connection SUCKS.  At least my Wii gets good connection...), you should be fine.

And if the router addon doesn't work, or wired won't work, try getting a modem with wireless built-in.

If none of that works...  and if you're desperate, get a nintendo wi-fi USB adapter.  And if all that fails, ehm...  uh... I don't really know what else to do...
meh

Zovistograt

hi...uh...isn't Canada better than this place though? D:

Also, solution to your router problem: replace existing router with a wireless router.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Syncopathic

Welcome to the U.S.
You and me are gonna have to stick together.
Immigration is a ninny.

Java

You were gone?

Anyway, welcome to the good ol' U.S. of A.

DededeCloneChris

Bad news, Brawl's not working again. -_-

I'll miss that Giant Falco with normal Zelda between his legs picture.

Anyway, new problem, does the repair is free?

thunderhero4

Nobody be dissing America, there are too many racists in this world. And welcome to America, why is everyone from Mexico comming here!? You gotta vacation at Las Vegas, Chicago, Tampa, and Colorado Springs! All amazing places and offer a different experience!

Las Vegas is the city that never sleeps! If you go there, you will get high thrills all over the place, 24 hours a day! And the strip at night is absolutely beautiful! Rainbows of lights as far as the eye can see!

Tampa, in Florida, is the best place for tourists in the whole state. I know, I lived there at one time. You have everything within 2 hours away! Orlando (Disney World!), everglades, beaches everywhere, Longboat Key (where I lived...Paradise City), and the best seafood in the country! Everything is just about perfect there...save for weather and heat

Colorado Springs is your Colorado plaza (and currently where I live). Dont go to Denver, no matter how many people tell you to. Its a major city, and buisness comes first. In The Springs (what us, the locals, call it) you are connected to the most famous mountain in America: Pikes Peak (named after American hero, Zebulon Pike, who climbed the ninny). I actually live in a small town connected to the Springs that is actually on Pikes Peak. The springs is abundant in hiking trails and mountanous wonders, and is an hour away from Denver and 1 and a half hours from Breckenridge. Breckenridge is the most popular ski resort in the state (and Colorado is the top ski and beer state), and town is nothing short of amazing. You will have to experience it for yourself, cause words cant do it.

And Chicago, I think the 3rd largest city in the US. Everything you can do here is fun, and its very clean. If you want a taste of city livin, give it a try!

Java

To add to that list, San Francisco.

One of the nicest places I've ever been to.

Tupin

But whatever you do, don't go to New York. Chicago and Los Angeles are much better.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Java

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on August 23, 2008, 09:08:08 PM
But whatever you do, don't go to New York. Chicago and Los Angeles are much better.
I'm dying to go to New York!

I've been to New York state, but never NYC.