News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Do you really know the diffrence between "M" and missingno ?

Started by Joey254, October 04, 2007, 05:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joey254

HINT : The main diffrence has something to do with there pokedex numbers.

Joey254

O.k then "m" is a glitch that can change it's pokedex number from #000 (Missingno) through to #255 (Torchick)

And Missingno is just that a missing number (# 000)

vernanonix

I'm pretty sure if you Rare Candy "M" then it evolves into Kangaskhan. Pretty sure anyway.

Itachi

3609-0712-2947 lol brollz

Rayquarian

Missingno only messes up the Hall of Fame.
M block screws up the saved file and internal memory.

Kayo

Missingno. wont do much harm to your game, only sometimes messes up the hall of fame.

'M is the "computer virus" of your game. it totally screws your game up and does who-knows-waht-else...
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

CCH

Glitches caused by 'M can be repaired quite easily.

Missingno is the most stable version of the glitch (doesn't cause much damage to the game)

Missingno often appears at lvl80, but has almost no Def stat, which means even a lvl 2 can kill it in one hit.  When you meet it in battle and run, the 6th item in your bag is multiplied to about 150, but instead of numbers, it will appear as a odd tile.  For example, it might have a flower and a 9 to indicate 149 of that item.  Catching Missingno will usually corrupt your Hall of Fame, but as long as you don't encounter it again, you can repair the Hall of Fame simply by beating it 10 times to wipe out the corrupt data.

'M is different.  'M often appears at either lvl0 or some level way over 100 and like Missingno, has almost no Def stat.  Again, if you run, the 6th item in your bag is multiplied.  If you catch it, it corrupts the Hall of Fame, but it may do more damage.  Often it will flip the back sprite in battle so that it appears to be facing away from the opponent, and if the opponent hits you, your sprite will end up scrambled.  Usually, to fix this, just meet another Missingno or 'M in battle and kill it.  The sprites should be fixed and then you can repair the Hall of Fame by beating the E4 10 times.

There is also a chance that 'M or even Missingno can cause greater damage to your game, such as destroying the memory system so that the game can't even load.  I've never seen it happen, but I've heard it happen to others.

It is also true that if you catch 'M, you will continue to battle, but against a Ditto (you could end up with a lvl 0 or lvl 100+ Ditto if you catch it).  Missingno and 'M may also evolve into Kangaskhan, giving you a Kangaskhan that knows Water Gun and Sky Attack.

Joey254

to put it simply "M" is a glitched pokemon taken out at the last minite but not fully removed and missingno is a B.E.T.A testing program left in by the programers to see how far the game can be pushed