News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

MP N [10/21/08]

Started by Macawmoses, September 20, 2008, 09:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Ahoy lads,

It's been a year since we (as NSF) opened, so, this is an important day, right?

Let's fill in the letters. The missing letters are C, A, S, F, C, D.

CAMP NSFCD.

This was an idea I ====>

had in July, and proposed it to the Staff and SIT. From there, a group formed slowly, and the theme became that of a Halloween camp. One thing to note, though, is the fact that this is a knock off of Camp Hyrule, but it will be much like Camp 07. There are a few reasons, the first is the fact that chat is always open, so, giving you guys a chat isn't anything special, same with flash games, we have an arcade. The next is funding, we don't have the cash to make a super-ultimate-omg like Camp, we're not filthy rich.

So, the main goal of this camp is simple....fill it with contests, events, tournaments, and the like, and just have fun. We've stolen and reproduced ideas from NSider, as well, we've brought in new elements.

It's a topsy turny camp,over 18 only, no girls.   but it should be fun for all ages, and play out well.

Now, the team behind the camp:

Directors:

1. Vaatixganon: He's the lead administrator, he provides the site for this, as well as the blessing.
2. Mackormoses: It's me...again. I'm the "visionary", I slave drive, compose ideas, etc.

Counselors:

1. Zovistograt: Our designer, of sorts....hard to elaborate now, but you'll see soon.
2. Lightningsword: Writer, thinker, all around good guy. He'll largely help with events.
3. Silverhawk79: Another organizer, he's also done some GFX work. :3 *camp asplodes*
4. SUPERKOOL: Another writer, organizer, etc. He'll be hosting contests, and the like.

So, as you can see, we're set to begin the 21st of October, for Halloween Camp. Of course, that's a month away, so, a lot could change. Sign ups will begin 1 week prior to camp, so, sometime around the 14th.

Users will be broken up into cabins, four of them, and compete to see which is the best (aside from the Faculty Cabin, we can't lose), and just have fun. Contests will be spread far and wide, involve a number of talents, and are aimed to please, word is a vibrator will be provided to all!

And just as a fun kind of note, why not reveal a part of one of our larger contests, Mysteries of the Campfire!

For those of you that were Oldsiders, you should know the idea, something happens, you figure out who and how. Our story is tentatively called "Train to Nowhere" but I expect it will change. Without further adieu, a piece of the pie:

"Something seemed strange about the three, but this was their game, who was he to question it. Looking forward, was a table of four, the chairs and table were simple, but chillingly enough, they were bone white. Seated there MYL, DOODLE, , and Sync. Slowly, he continued examining them, MYL dressed as Link, from Legend of Zelda....sword in hand. Thinking aloud, he murmured his contempt for all these seemingly real weapons. DOODLE was dressed as a vampire, and his goblet was filled with a dark red liquid, rather curious. sat there discussing with Sync about who knows what, Sync dressed as a hockey player, with a lovely black eye, and stick to match, and dressed as Dick Cheney. Once again murmuring, he said "God help us if he gets a hold of Nicks gun..."

Just then, he was interrupted, as Lightning sat down, shaking the table.

"Hi," LS enthusiastically chuckled, "you ready?" He shook his head, and averted his eyes, he wasn't ready. Just then, he started to realize he had ignored his immediate surroundings. He looked to LS, and jumped at the site of his costume.

"You can't stop being Probst, can you?" he joked.
"Nope, and I see your true colors are shining through." Lightning retorted."

This story is being written largely by me, with help from SK and LS. That's a part of the first chapter, and there are a total of 8.

So, I look forward to directing Camp, and I hope you look forward to participating. Gentlemen, see you next month!

~MoM~

Edit: Oh, and there's prizes. Is that enough to make you sign up?

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Dill

I am quite offended by the boringness that plagues this post. I suggest a boycott, and a re-written copy of this post posted immediately. Written by none other than the one who can do it best.

Vaatix

Quote from: Dill on September 20, 2008, 09:23:11 PM
I am quite offended by the boringness that plagues this post. I suggest a boycott, and a re-written copy of this post posted immediately. Written by none other than the one who can do it best.
I refuse to write such a story on the grounds that I would be far too bored to finish it.
<+Clu> my dick is a massive launch title

Dill

Quote from: VaatixGanon on September 20, 2008, 09:40:57 PM
Quote from: Dill on September 20, 2008, 09:23:11 PM
I refuse to write such a story on the grounds that I would be far too bored to finish it.

You see, Vaatix, I was actually referring to- oh, I see what you're saying. You're such a silly goose.

Moriarty

I couldn't even make it three sentences into that disgusting excuse for a post without falling asleep. What a darn shame.
QuoteWhere'd Annyong get that juice box?

Dill

My dear fellows annd fellowesses, it has been a year since we were erected by our great Johnathan P. Vaatixganonspierre VII. So, as you can assume, today is a day of all days.

I'm sure many of you have noticed the phrase "MP N", and I shall now reveal to you what it is. If you look at this phrase, then at the forum's name, then at the word camp (as we are always having the word camp on our minds), you will come to the unmistakable conclusion that this phrase says nothing other than "CAMP NSFCD"

The inspiration for this came to be in the warm month of July. I immediately proposed it to the staff and our lovely SIT. There, we built a foundation. And upon which, a group, a parasite, formed. It donned the wearings of a halloween camp, as it obviously has a very good track of time. One thing you may wish to write in your booklet, is that this is a mirror of your once-loved Camp Hyrule, but it will be even more mirrored to that of Camp 1897. This is for many reasons, one of which being the chat is always open. Another is that we have the arcade to waste away our time in. And finally, we do not have unlimited funding. I shouldn't have to remind any of you that when you see a very fancy structure, please do not defecate on it.

The idea, while being stolen from Nsider, is simple. We will hold contests, battles, and fights to the death. And now, with further a-do, I shall list those who have brought this camp together.

Directors:

Vaatixganon: every morning at 9AM sharp you will report to him, and will shine his shoes while cooking breakfast in bed for him. Failure to do so will result in immediate exile.

This post was such a disaster, I can't even re-write it and make it interesting.

Silverhawk79

I hope you all like Camp NSFCD, because we've been working on it for quite a while now.

Lohn Jocke

jnfs2014

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 21, 2008, 02:45:44 PM
I hope you all like Camp NSFCD, because we've been working on it for quite a while now.
Let's hope you don't break it half way through.

I never got to be in Oldsider's Camp Hyrule, so I can't wait.

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Lohn Jocke

Quote from: Phaze on September 22, 2008, 12:06:07 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 21, 2008, 02:45:44 PM
Let's hope you don't break it half way through.

I never got to be in Oldsider's Camp Hyrule, so I can't wait.
Be happy you didn't. So glitchy. The site would flat-out stop every 30 minutes.

Omega12

This gonna be like the last Camp FCD and never open?

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online