News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Anybody ever play Rollercoaster Tycoon?

Started by Doodle, September 23, 2008, 06:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

There was 3 of them, and I have them all. :) 2 was the best, I think.

I remember being addicted to them as a kid. It was fun opening incomplete rollercoasters. Then it would fly off the track and blow up. :D Drowning people was also fun. I enjoyed killing people too much...

So, anyone here play any of the Rollercoaster Tycoons?
YEAH

Tupin

Who hasn't played Rollercoaster Tycoon is a better question.

I prefer Railroad Tycoon II, even though I lost my PC copy and cannot find the Dreamcast version anywhere.  :(

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Silverhawk79

I used to be freaking addicted to that game. My favorite part would be making huge roller coasters, and/or making them crash.

Shujinco2

I miss the first one. So little restrictions. You could drown people, send them off incomplete rollercoasters and other rides, and other stuff. Never played RCT 2, but RCT 3 won't let you kill anybody, which sucks because that was always fun.

I love the coaster options in RCT 3 though. Especially the Impulse coasters, the ones that launch you at 150 MPH right away. Plus, with the cheats, it was REALLY fun.

But yes, RCT was an awesome series.

You know, my Technology teacher, back in 6th grade, would let up play that in school. It was great!

Riosan

I have RCT3 that I play every now and then.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Riosan on September 24, 2008, 12:45:34 PM
I played RCT3 for like 5 minutes and quit because our computer sucked when I tried it. Never picked it up since. >.>

Doodle

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 24, 2008, 01:59:16 PM
Quote from: Riosan on September 24, 2008, 12:45:34 PM
I played RCT3 for like 5 minutes and quit because our computer sucked when I tried it. Never picked it up since. >.>

RCT3 would give me a blue screen every 15 minutes. :(
YEAH

Yeah I have one and three. My rides were usually too intense.
...̅̅̅

Riosan

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 24, 2008, 01:59:16 PM

You could probably run it with your machine, it worked with my old integrated card.

Which reminds me, reinstall it soon.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)