News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

I can't believe this kid is still unconscious. The poison only works on humans for ten minutes or so. Shaelyn thought as she looked to Martin's collapsed body. The emotions she had for him didn't even seem to be present anymore because of her "conversion". The grin still remained on her face as she kicked the almost-lifeless body, though it was more like a tap than a kick. He should be waking up soon.

Fell

Ic// ..................huuuuhhhh............huuuuuhhhhh..............no...........it can't be...............dad?!

"GAH!" Martin got up with a sudden jolt!

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

Ooc// Woohoo, rank-up! ^3^

IC// Shaelyn watched, without surprise, as the muscles of the boy snapped back into use almost instantly after she had thought of how soon the boy would be waking up. She laughed to herself, crossing her arms and looking to Martin as if she hadn't even known the boy before.

"Well well, you're a slow one, aren't ya?" she remarked. "That poison was supposed to wear off five minutes ago."

Fell

Ooc// Congrats! I think I'll rank up pretty soon. *gerudo. YES!*

Ic// Martin was still very groggy. He didn't recognize the person next to him. "...uuhh....what? Who, are you?"

Ooc// How is that eevee still carrying me?!

FearItself

Ooc// It's not, Shaelyn kicked you and you fell off of Eevee's back. xD
How many posts does it take to be a Gerudo?

IC// "Who am I?" Shaelyn asked in a fakely offended tone. She knew his senses hadn't really returned yet, so she didn't expect him to know, but she still loved playing mind games with him, regardless of the fact that she was with Team Galactic now. "Don't you recognize me?"

Fell

Ooc// 3,6## something.......

Oh. Okay! :robotveryhappy:

Ic// "No.....Atleast......I don't think so........." Martin tried to sit up, but fell back down. "Wait.....I think I do.....but.....I can't remember......."

FearItself

Shaelyn gave a slight sigh, which was then followed by a slight chuckle. She knelt down in front of the boy, placing one hand on the ground to support her form. Shaelyn leaned in closer, narrowing her eyes at him. She recognized him completely, but like before, she loved toying with him until he realized what was going on. "Come on, it's not that hard..." she remarked. Just to spark his imagination again, she leaned in closer, and placed a quick kiss on the bridge of Martin's nose, just as she had done when the trio of theirs was heading into Oreburgh.

Fell

Ooc// Just curious, when you did that FF quiz, did you answer in a certain way to get Squall? Because of "New" Shaelyn?

Ic// Suddenly Martin's mind raced back to the cave. "Uhhh......Sh-Shaelyn? Really? Uhhh......You were.....Wait......." It can't be.......she...was....but.......why? "Why are you.....with....Galactic?" Martin asked.

FearItself

Ooc// Nope, I just answered by the answers I would have chosen.

IC// "Why? Because I want to be." she remarked, pulling away and then standing back up on her feet. Shaelyn wasn't going to answer all of Martin's questions, because then he would know too much. Instead, she would try to play her distance. "You know, it's not as bad as you think it is."

Fell

Ooc// Oh.......You know, I wouldn't say I am ambitious. I'm gonna try that quiz again, and see if I get Cloud again. If I do.......Something's messed up.

Ic// "I...Guess......ugh.....I feel like crud......" Martin managed to sit back up.

FearItself

Ooc// I tried the quiz two more times, and still got the same one. xD

IC// Shaelyn stepped forward, kneeling next to him again and placing a hand behind his back to support his sitting up. She didn't expect the poison to take this long to wear off, maybe Tentacool overdid it just a bit. But still, her mission was a success, well, so far. "The poison will wear off in like five minutes, you baby." she remarked, chuckling slightly. "Come on, I'll take you back to my squadrant's base, and we can get the poison out of you faster if you want."

Fell

Ooc// I tried it......I got Vivi. Naive and Curious. I don't like that quiz. I'm sticking with Cloud.  :robottongue:

Ic// "...I don't care......." I hope this is some sick twisted dream......

FearItself

"Actually, nah, you can handle the poison yourself." Shaelyn remarked, giving Martin a rather hard pat on the back before letting his back fall as she took her arm away. She walked over to Shawn again, and was prepared to help him fight off this novice's Pokemon if necessary. Her Tentacool could certainly use another battle.

Fell

Ic// ........great......... Martin watched the fight going on. When he decided to do something while he was waiting. He took out his starly. Which he named Fleetwing because of his speed. He needed speed.

Hopefully the sparkle doesn't grab their attention. Fleetwing came out. Martin whispered to Fleetwing "I need  you to go get my friend. Give this to him." Martin described Boogie, and wrote down a note that read:

Dear Boogie, I am stuck inside the mines. Shaelyn is holding me captive.
Don't ask questions, just hurry. Martin

Fleetwing flew off to look for Boogie.

MD_Slider