<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff ran after Boogie. "Hey! wait for me. You're not leaving me all alone!"

Flying Chickens

Snorunt wobbled around in a daze for a moment, then returned to attention. "Alright, you want to confuse me and what-not? Here's a taste of your delicious medicine. Water Pulse! It will definitely confuse her!" Rings of water shot out and sprayed Stantler.

Joeofmars

"O.K. scardy-cat."Shantae joked.They were in a hallway with 5 rooms.Boogie walked into the center room to find a T.V..He didn't pay much attention to it,but Shantae stared into.

"There's something looking at me."She said,almost as if she was being posesed.

OoC//DRH2,I have an Idea so we can both get a Rotom,you still want one right?

Dr.Hobo2

ooc// Okay. :D

Ic// Ignoring Boogie's earlier comment Zaroff looked into the screen. "I think she's right." He said looking away from it so he wasn't staring at it.

Joeofmars

Boogie looked around the room,not caring about the T.V.,though he soon would be.

"Somethings comi-two things are coming out!"Shantae said.

Boogie turned around and saw 2 Rotoms.Though one was different,it was pink.

"You want a Rotom,Zaroff?"Boogie said with a smile as Shantae started battling the pink one.

FearItself

"That's it. Stantler, you may not be able to prevent the attack from hitting you, but surely we could use this to our advantage. Use Thunder Wave."

Stantler gave a loud whinny, sending an electrical charge equal in shape and size to the pulses coming from Snorunt from the Water Pulse attack. Since water conducts electricity, the Thunder Wave conducted the Water Pulse and traveled at the Snorunt while the little runt was in the process of doing its own attack. But while Stantler was using his own attack, the Water Pulse hit.

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright! Let's do it." He said. "Go zubat!" He let his zubat out of it's ball eager for it's first battle.

Joeofmars

OoC//Sorry hobo,I gotta go soon,at 7!

Shantae released Charmeleon and didn't waste any time battling.

"Use flamethrower!"

Dr.Hobo2

"Zubat start off with confusion." The zubat released a supersonic screach that made the Rotom dizzy. It hit a wall pretty hard doing some damage. "Now leech life." the zubat then started sucking the enrgy out of Rotom. The Rotom used ominous wind which hit the Zubat pretty hard but not too badly. "Hang in there!"

Flying Chickens

Snorunt was shocked by the electricity. It struggled to move, the pain and the paralysis taking their toll. It looked like both Pokemon were on their last leg.

Joeofmars

OoC//This'll be my last post for the night,sorry.

IC//

The attacks were flying around the small room.

"Woah!Watch it everyone."

The Pink Rotom electricuted Charmeleon,who retaliated with another flamethrower.

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Okay but this is where the 2-Rotom story gets interesting. (Don't worry, just go along with it.)

Ic// The Rotom used ominous wind again this time knocking out Zubat. "Good job Zubat." He said returning zubat to his pokeball. "Now go- Huh?" The Rotom picked him up and flung Zaroff into the T.V but instead of crashing into it, he went right through it! "Huh? Where am I?" He said looking around the room. It was exactly the same as the old one except for that Boogie and Shantae were gone but he could what seemed to be the ghost of them. "What the- What happened?" Zaroff said still confused. The Rotom then came through the T.V. still ready to fight. If I see Boogie and Shantae like that, then I hope they can see me!

FearItself

Stantler was panting heavily, its thin legs unstable from taking the surprising damage of the Water Pulse. But, his strength wouldn't fail him, because he saw how much the Snorunt was struggling from the Thunder Wave attack. He grinned weakly and waited for a final command.

"Come on buddy, one last attack. Use Psychic one more time!" Shaelyn urged.

Stantler built up as much energy as he could in the bulbs of his antlers, wanting to make Shaelyn proud. When the purple energy was at its maximum, he released it, though that exertion took its toll. Stantler started feeling woosy, wobbly, and all of those bad adjectives.. He wasn't even sure he'd be standing when the Psychic hit, but he would try his best.

Joeofmars

OoC//Nevermind,I'm back!XD

IC//Boogie saw Zaroff get flung threw the T.V.

"What the-"The Pink Rotom picked him and Shantae up,and did the same.They were in the T.V next to Zaroff as they continued the battle.

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Okay. :D

Ic// "Okay...this is getting weird." The Rotom then ran away from Zaroff. "Hey! Get back here!" If he got me in here then he can get me out. He started chasing after the Rotom.